Sabo

"That's awful..." Law murmurs sadly with a frown.

"I think he knew it was going to happen... Though I wish I had been able to say goodbye..." You look down feeling that old pain in your chest. Law blinks and sits up, cupping your cheek.

"I'm sure he was happy just knowing someone as amazing as you loved him so much." He offers a soft sweet smile. You meet his golden eyes and capture his lips. Law gasps softly in slight surprise as you press into him.

"That's how I feel with you." You smile at him lovingly. He blushes and smiles sheepishly.

"I'm so happy I met you, I can't imagine being without you." He whispers. You giggle kissing his face.

"Shall I make this a night to remember?" You purr softly. He blushes more and shifts shyly, meeting your gaze.

"O-Okay...." He manages. You smile and capture his lips again.

Sabo pauses as something catches his ear and smiles a bit. "Can't sleep hunter?" He guesses. Zoro comes in looking around the library carefully.

"No... You've read all of these?" He asks curiously.

"With ___'s help." Sabo answers peering at the hunter as he continues to write.

"She doesn't seem like the reading type..." Zoro comments looking at the journal curiously.

"She is, but she's already read all of her favorites works, just waiting for more. Are you curious about my journal?" Sabo asks him.

"A little, I wonder how you vampires see things." He responds.

"I'll give you some of my old journals then. I've been around for some time." Sabo stands, walking over to the bookshelf and grabbing three journals. He pauses looking to the doorway and closing his eyes. A smile comes to his lips. "I've missed that sound, still beautiful..." He hums bringing the journals over to Zoro.

"What sound? You hear something?" Zoro looks around confused. Sabo just rumbles a chuckle.

"It's nothing..." The blond hums sitting back down. Zoro frowns still confused but decides to join him anyway, opening the oldest journal first and starting to read.

****

He peers around the corner at the guards. 'That must be the soldier they've been talking about...' Sabo moves to follow him carefully down the alley. If he could follow the man to his leader he'll be able to protect the town from their plans.

However, he wasn't expecting what came next. A beautiful woman catches the man's eye. She smiles at him softly and guides him out of sight. Sabo had frozen when his gaze fell on her. So lovely... His eyes widen when it dawns on him. "Another vampire..." He rushes around the corner as you toss the drained corpse to the side. You blink as another.

"Oh sorry, were you hunting that one?" You offer a small guilty smile.

"In a sense... I've never laid eyes on a lovely creature like you before." He breathes.

"Rest your tongue." A smooth voice draws Sabo's gaze up just as another vampire lands in between them. Silver gaze boring into Sabo, making him take a step back. "Though what you say is true."

"Be nice to the new blood Law. He's obviously having trouble adjusting." You push Law's face gently.

"You know I get possessive when someone speaks to my goddess in such a way." Law frowns with a slight pout.