Plan

"You're kidding! Oh man that's too rich." Killer chuckles holding his stomach. You smile at his reaction.
"Glad you think this is funny, I hope the other two find this amusing.." You comment looking around the old warehouse.
"___!" A voice calls, making you turn to a man in classic noble man attire. He had a scar over his left eye, giving you a fanged smile.
"Sabo." You greet with smile giving him a hug. He hugs you back cheerfully.
"It's been so long, what's going on?" He asks pulling back to look at you.
"Lets wait for that guy then I'll tell you." You breathe turning away.
"He probably won't show, the stuck up." Killer huffs.
"I do hope you are not referring to me." A voice makes you three look over at the man, black hair smoothed back, green eyes with slitted pupils looking at Killer in disdain, a long scar stretching across his face.
"Crocodile!" You greet smiling more. "You came!"
"I'm surprised too," Sabo comments.
"Just get to the reason you called us here woman." Crocodile rumbles turning to you. You shift and rub your neck.
"So I happen to know that Roronoa Zoro may be coming through our territory." You tell them. There's a pause between Sabo and Crocodile and they shift.
"How troublesome.." Sabo murmurs with a slight frown.
"You and I should be fine Sabo, these two are the killers." Crocodile points out.
"Shut it, we all know you kill your maids." Killer huffs.
"Yes but you never hear about them now do you?" Crocodile retorts. You rub your neck.
"And Sabo is such a gentleman, he doesn't even kill..." You murmur. Sabo smiles at that.
"I could assist you two if you get hungry." He offers.
"You realize I need more than you right?" You remind him.
"I know, don't fret my friend." He smiles.
"If you say Sabo. Thanks." You smile.
"Any time, are you hungry now?"
"No I'm good, I took in alot last night..." You admit looking to the sky through the hole in the ceiling.
"Will you contact me after the hunter is gone?" Crocodile inquires sounding bored.
"Of course," You tell him. He nods and briskly walks away. You rub your neck.
"Say Sabo, until we're in the clear, can I stay with you. It'll be easier to control my hunger." You tell him. He kids with a thoughtful smile.
"Certainly, it would be nice to have your company for a while." He muses giving you a brief hug.
"I guess I'll hang at Kid's for a while too, we'll meet up for feeding time." Killer says patting your shoulder.
"Sounds good, take care." You tell him. He nods and takes off at that. You and Sabo head out together.
"You still going to school? Doesn't that get bland?" He asks.
"Yeah, but... A new guy came here and... I'm becoming interested." You tell him. He hums, looking at you curiously.
"Thats rare," He comments.
"Is it?" You hum stretching. "This has been my territory for a while, and sadly the humans have stopped caring for eachother, yet he's the only one one five years to attempt to save me. And the fifth to catch me eating. The only witness I haven't killed..."
Sabo blinks, "Is that how you know about the vampire hunter? He called one?" He guesses. You nod sheepishly. "And you still haven't killed him? Are you feeling well? Perhaps you had some bad blood?" He asks worried.
"No... He just... Interests me." You shrug. "And something about him I just don't want to hurt." You add rubbing your cheek. He blinks looking at you.
"I've never seen you like this ___," He breathes. "You're usually cold and ruthless toward humans."
"Don't be fooled Sabo. No matter what this may seem to be. I'm still a monster." You murmur.
"Monster or not. I'm glad you're my friend." He murmurs. You blink and smile a bit closing your eyes.
"You're such a sweet vampire Sabo."
"Don't you mean monster?" He jokes.
"The sweetest monster."