Smoker and Alpha

"A vacation home?" His mother echoes raising an eyebrow.

"___, what's this really about?" His father asks before you can play it off. Your shoulders droop, he was damn sharp.

"Alright... The vampire that runs the territory you came from wants you back in his territory. The only reason he takes notice of human families is if he's saving them for a special meal..." You tell them. "And I'll turn to ash before I let that happen so I'm taking you all some where safe until the war's over."

"That's why.." Law murmurs worried. His parents nod in understanding.

"Thank you for being honest ___." His father breathes. "If my family will be safe then we better pack up for a vacation." He smiles.

"Alright, we'll leave tonight, my friend is excited to have guests." You decide. They nod and go to start packing and you follow Law to his room. You lean back on the door watching him as he packs. You start to feel restless watching him. Law stops packing and looks over at you.

"_-___?" He manages starting to blush under your gaze. You go over to him moving his suitcase to the side before pressing his back against the bed, kissing him deeply. He blushes even more overwhelmed by your sudden passionate assault, releasing a cute needy hum. Your tongue slips past his lips, exploring his mouth carefully and rubbing your tongue against his. He shudders beneath you, shifting slightly.

"I'm going to protect you, you're mine." You whisper pulling back to gaze into his eyes. He blushes heavily, blinking up at you.

"I-I love you.." He stammers. You blink and smile.

"I love you too... Now finish packing before I get anymore restless." You tell him getting off.

"Holy shit... You weren't kidding.." Zoro huffs looking at the walls covered in all kinds of hunting gear.

"It just shows how little a vampire needs to live comfortably..." Smoker comments as Zoro browses through with a grin.

"So how did you become one? What was it like?" Zoro asks curiously.

"I'll tell you, maybe you can keep the same from happening to you." He muses. "I was chasing after a rogue vampire, a troublesome one with a damn appetite of a monster. I came into a bad territory and an alpha thought it would be funny to sneak up on me and change me... The thirst was agonizing. I tried to focus on killing more vamps as the hunger grew stronger and stronger to the point where I was nearly mad with hunger... Then I met her..."

**Fifty years ago**

You rush toward the wave of blood lust with grit teeth. "I'll kick their ass..." You grumble launching over the roof top onto the new blood. He snaps at you eyes glowing with hunger. You blink catching his arm as he tries to stake you.

"A vampire hunter... You must be starving yourself..." You frown as he struggles beneath you glaring. "Calm down, I'll help you..." You murmur eyes glowing in response. He pauses, some sanity returning to his eyes. "There we go, come on, I'll show you to a place you can go to eat without hurting a human." You smile helping him up.

He doesn't respond, watching you warily as he follows, combing back his silvery hair. "You're sun burnt too, it'll take a decade or two for the burning to stop but I bought a place not too long ago you can hide in." You toss him a fanged smile.

"Aren't you worried I'll kill you?" Smoker inquired. You shrug.

"Go ahead, my reason for living turned to ash a century ago." You respond, "But do it after I show you the ropes so you're not rabid anymore."

Smoker was baffled by your careless demeanor, but he was grateful you had stopped him before he harmed a human. "How long have you been around?" He found himself asking. He had always been curious about how old some vampires were.

"Master and I came with the settlers from Europe, two centuries ago." You shrug. "Don't ask how old I am I no longer care to remember." You add pausing at the hospital before leading him in and to the blood bank. "My comrade helped them think of this, it also helps the er, peaceful vamps." You open a fridge and remove a bag of blood.

"The first drink is a strong one." You warn handing it to him. He hesitates before sinking his fangs in and taking in the blood. His body shudders and you watch him calmly before offering another bag.

He begrudgingly takes down five bags before he's satisfied. "Feel better?" You ask. He gives a small nod and you smile, leading him back out. "I'll take you to the place I just bought, I'm sure you'll find more use for it."

Once you reach the house you turn to him with a smile. "I wish you luck sir.... You can kill me now."

Smoker looks at you for a long time before coming to a decision. "... I'm sure you can find another reason to live alpha." He murmurs. You blink and hum glancing up at the sky.

"Then how about this.... If another century goes by and I can't find a reason, then please end me." You give a big fanged smile.

"Very well... I'm Smoker."

"___,"

****

"She didn't care if she lived or died, but she cared to help me... I guess I've sympathized her for fifty years. Now I'm starting to think there are actually good vampires around.... Not enough though." Smoker opens a closet to show a collection of swords. Zoro lights up, picking out three.

"I'm starting to think the same thing, any other vampire would've killed me by now," Zoro glances at Smoker. "Or worse... I wouldn't know what to do with all that time."

"I still don't kid, that's why I teach at the school." Smoker shrugs.

"And what does the alpha do?" Zoro asks.

"She goes to the school," Smoker answers.

"Why the hell would she stay in school for fifty years??"

"I will never understand that woman so it's pointless to ask me that...."