War

You pause, rubbing your tongue over your fang and pouting slightly. Law catches it and tilts his head with a frown. "Is something wrong ___?" He asks you quietly.

"Sorry my love, I'll just be dropping you off at school today, I'm getting hungry." You sigh. He blinks and blushes slightly.

"Oh, okay then... Be careful out there..." He breathes. You meet his gaze and giggle.

"You, are so sweet." You gush stopping and kissing his face when you reach the school. Law blushes even more, trying to pull away.

"_-___..." He stammers. You giggle and kiss him sweetly at that.

"Sorry, I just adore you so much Law... I'll see later." You smile before heading off. Law watches you go with a soft smile.

"I love you..." He whispers but your keen ears catch it. You stop briefly and smile happily with a blush.

"I love you too..." You breathe under your breath before taking off for Sabo's. You were grinning when you reached his manor, going inside and pausing when you catch sight of Crocodile. "Crocodile?"

"He wants me to take him to the blood bank." Sabo informs you.

"Ah, I'm hungry too." You tell him rubbing your neck. He pauses with a slight grimace.

"If you both are hungry at the same time... It's a bad omen..." He sighs.

"Omens have nothing to do with it." Crocodile huffs.

"Yeah, it's just our nature." You smile. Sabo looks between you two and sighs.

"If you say so, let's get going." He rumbles putting on his coat. He guides you both to the garage and ushers you into the back of a blood van. You sit across from Crocodile and Sabo gets in the drivers seat and drives out. You shift, looking over at Crocodile awkwardly.

"So... How have you been?" You ask. He blinks and looks at you just as awkward.

"Er... Well... You?" He replies.

"I've been great." You grin. He hums peering out the window.

"You smell like a human..." He comments.

"Yeah... Hey, you run out of maids or something?" You ask.

"More like I don't have enough, and I don't like to stop until I'm full..." He sits back.

"Same." You smile. He watches you for a while.

"... You... You have that same glimmer as the day we met..." He murmurs and you blink at him. "Before that nasty war, you held this same glimmer... Did something good happen ___?"

"Yes, it did." You smile softly. He blinks and nods.

"That's good alpha." He says sincerely. You smile more and relax. It was rare that you and the vamp could sit and chat like this so meaningful.

The van reaches the blood bank and Sabo speaks with guards using his special ability before coming over and opening the door for you and Crocodile.

"Alright, quickly now, the amnesia will wear off in ten minutes." He ushers you both in. You and Crocodile share a look.

"We'll be done in one minute." You say together before getting started.

After you and Crocodile had enough, you head back out to the blood van but stop as something catches both of your attention. "What the fuck does he think he's doing...?" You growl as Sabo comes out of the van. You all share a look before bursting toward the city. "And he's killing.... He sure has a lot of fucking nerve..." Your eyes begin to glow as you near the kill zone.