Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 2)

Почніть із самого початку

Demi and Selena was naked on the bed, demi's head was between selena's legs, my heat just fall apart in my chest.

"(Y/N) it is not what you thinking" selena get up from the bed and come to my direction, I pushed her "(Y/N) please let me explain" she said.

"We have nothing to explain" Demi said as she set straight on the bed "that's exactly what you think" i didn't know what to say, it's all to much.

"Then it's over" I said as tears start to fall in my cheeks "we done Lovato" I take some of my things and take the car keys and drive.

Selena tried to call me million times but I don't want to talk to her or to any other person in the world, I just want to makeup my mind.

I saw a bar and stopped there, well I know alcohol is not an escape but I have so many things In my mind, I can't handle it all right now.

I get into the bar and the men there asked me what I want to drink.

"Vodka, thank you" I said, i drink it feeling the warm burning my throat "can I get more?" I asked him.

"Hard day?" I nodded "take two, I'll pay it" I drink the two of the drinks, by this point I was already lost.

Dinah P.O.V:

It was really late at night and I couldn't sleep, not only because what happened 6 hours ago, but because I feel something is wrong, those thoughts didn't let me sleep so I decided to go to a bar of one of my friends.

I slipped out of the door fast and quite, then I realized I forgot the keys, I guess I'm going bankrupt, it took me 10 minutes till I get the bar, the second I did I set on one of the empty seats.

"Hey Lukas" my friend come to me "can I have a drink".

"DJ, what wrong?" He set in front of me and give me my drink, it wasn't a hard one but if you take more then 3 you probably get drunk.

"I just couldn't sleep" I said simply.

"And?" He know me so well.

"And life sucks dawg" I put my hands on the back of my head.

"Hey beautiful can I sit here?" Someone said from behind me, I recognized that voice, that's (Y/N).

What she's doing here? She set next to me, the smell of alcohol was really dominating on her.

"(Y/N)? Oh god you smell like alcohol" I said and she laughed like I said the most funniest joke in the world.

"You smell like a beautiful flower" I laugh at her "Can I tell you something?" She asked like a little girl, that was so cute, I nodded "I catch my girlfriend cheating on me with her friend today" that bitch cheated her, I knew she would do that, I'm gonna kill her, she hurt my girl!! Dinah Jane Hanson, chill please, (Y/N) isn't your girl.

"That's sucks" I said and put my hand on hers, she looked at me with a smile.

"It's not" I look at her confuse "a few hours ago I find out there's a girl who loves me, I don't know what I feel to her" my eyes light up, she loves me? She didn't said that, I should not put my hopes ups, plus she's drunk as fuck she's probably talking no sense.