Chapter Twelve: Trouble

Alexa's P.O.V.

I woke up alone since Nate left me alone to sleep last night. I wondered where Evan was after that night I got stabbed by the enchanted dagger. When I got dressed I checked to see if there was a mark like a scar. And surprisingly there was nothing there. I got dressed into a pair of ripped blue skinny jeans, a white halter top, my combat boots and threw my hair up into a ponytail. I walked downstairs seeing Kalia was all dressed up too into a black tee, blue skinny jeans, white sneakers, and her hair were curled at the ends. I've never seen her wear earrings before, and she did look good in them, I didn't see Savannah or Lily around. I walked into the kitchen and saw Trevor eating cereal.

"Don't you guys prefer blood?" I asked him. He only shrugged.

"I am part Warlock which is a little human and a little demonish. So regular food is okay with me, and vampires can eat and drink the stuff a human does to make the cravings go away for a while." Trevor told me.

"Wait, Warlocks are a part demon? Just like in The Mortal Instruments?" I asked him, he nodded his head and smiled.

"Magnus Bane is legit." I laughed at him. I knew why he thought Magnus was legit. It was because he's a Warlock too. Kalia walked into the room and hugged me tightly. Okay? I thought it was also funny. Then I saw Savannah walk into the kitchen wearing a rolling stones tee, white skinny jeans and black converses. Isn't that my T-shirt? I looked at her funny, so did Kalia.

"Oh, Gabriel said I could borrow a T-shirt from you, Al." She told me smiling.

"Don't. Call me Al. Alexa is good." I told her.

"Then why do you let Rosie call you Ally?" She asked me.

"Because I'm Ally's buddy!" Rosie shouted from behind. I haven't seen her in two days since we've been at the lounge for so long.

"Rosie Cheeks!" I shouted, Rosie ran over to me and sat on my lap.

"Hi, Kay Kay!" Rosie smiled at Kalia. Rosie decided that since Kalia was my buddy as well she needed Kalia as her buddy too, and a nickname she came up with Kay Kay since she's heard me call Kalia Kay every now and then.

"Hello, Red Rose." Now that's what Kalia calls Rosie. Rosie smiled at Kalia and me and she stole my bagel!

"Hey!" I said laughing.

"I'm hungry too! and I'm younger so I have to live longer than you!" She laughed, Kalia and I laughed at her. She's such a blonde.

"Morning, Peeps." Nat walked in and kissed Rosie on the cheeks. Natalie was wearing a black loose dress with black boots. Rosie laughed at her.

"What?" Nat asked her.

"Are you going to a funeral or is it just what Vampire's wear a lot?" She laughed. I looked at Trevor who stopped eating and gave her the funny look. He was wearing a black T-shirt as well, same with Nate.

"Yeah, I just realized that. But Natalie wears colorful clothing, sometimes." Kalia said. The room all of a sudden got quiet when Lily and Gabriel walked in. Lily was wearing a white flowy dress similar to Nat, along with boots. Like Nate and Trevor, Gabriel was wearing a black T-shirt with dark jeans.

"Okay, who died today?" Rosie finally asked sarcastically.

"Nobody! It's a miracle!"Trevor then did jazz hands. Kalia kissed him on the cheek and his cheeks then turned bright red. It was hysterical!

"So, Alexa. Can I talk to you about something?" Lily asked something was on her mind today the way she looked which was causing her to get bags under her eyes now like me and Kalia.