Chapter Seven: Family Ties

Alex's P.O.V.

"Alexandria.." She said stepping closer to me, she tried to touch my face but I moved back. She was wearing black jeans, a black tee, knee-high boots, and a brown leather jacket. Her brown hair was curly at the ends with a beanie resting on her head. It looked as if she never aged a day. Which I bet she didn't.

"Hannah." I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see Luna holding Rosie. She put Rosie down and she came rushing to me.

"Ally!" She called out as she reached for me, I picked her up and went to the couch and sat down with her.

"Luna. Long time." Hannah spoke. There's no way I'm calling her mother. She doesn't deserve the title.

"Yes, yes indeed." Luna gave Hannah a glare. I could tell they didn't like each other. "Why are you here?" Luna asked.

"I heard about Gabriel, your first born son, getting injured by the Hunters," Hannah said with a small smile. Luna slapped Hannah and growled. "You never gave a damn for my children. So what made you come here?" She asked again.

"For Alexandria. I wish to ask you for your permission to take full custody of her and-"

"She isn't my child, Hannah. And it's all up to her." Luna turned to face me and smiled nicely. She sat next to me while Hannah entered the house. Luna took my hands into hers and she smiled. "Whatever you choose. You will always be a part of this family, Alexandria. You're always welcome home." She said, she stood up and kissed the top of my head. She then took Rosie with her upstairs and into Gabriel's room.

I looked at Hannah and tried not to make eye contact with her. She had glowing blue eyes and long brown hair like mine with a little hint of red in it. Greg was definitely not my father, so who was?

"Alexandria." She said. I jerked my head at her and glared.

"Don't. Just don't." I told her standing up.

"Alexandria. I came back for you. I want to be a part of your life now. Please let me. We can hide from Greg together. When you started to have the visions, I could sense you were remembering again." She told me.

"What did Greg mean by, "He and I won't be Immortal if the curse is broken. How do I break it?" I asked.

"You must die. By the hands of a supernatural being, like you were meant to. Your Uncle Laylen was turned into a half Warlock, half Vampire. He couldn't control his bloodlust. And he was watching you for me, after I got home he bit you. But you had no missing blood. I did a spell and checked. That's when I put the spell on you and your father and me to become Immortal. But for some reason, you could die, but you would end up being reborn again. Laylen left after that. He promised to never hurt his Niece, but he couldn't keep that promise. The only way was for him to leave. He's basically your guardian if something were to happen to your father and me." She told me.

I only stared at her. Could I really trust her? I sat there and debated.

"You said that I'm a part witch. How do I use magic?" I asked.

"No! Never use Magic. It's evil. I thought it wasn't. But then I found out what the difficulties were. The good power is Magika. Your friend Trevor uses Magika, and I just started after I used that dark spell I used on you." She said. "I could train you if you come with me." She said sitting next to me.

"I-I can't. I have friends here and-"

"And they would understand. Luna said it's up to you." I waited for a moment to think about it. I couldn't believe I was saying this but...

"I will go with you," I told her. She smiled and touched my cheek.

"Get ready to go. We leave at midnight." She said. She then went outside and sat in her car. She knew Luna and Marcus wouldn't welcome her here for the night. I turned and sighed and saw a crying Rosie.