Normani and Ally shook their heads, giggling slightly but letting Dinah know that they didn't mind at all. Dinah just laughed awkwardly in response to the two other girls.

She sensed that there was something clearly different about her best friend right now, so that was her priority.

Swiftly standing up and leaving her plate where it was, Dinah grabbed Camila's free hand, that was placed beside her on the seat, and forcefully yanked the brunette upwards, immediently snapping the young girl out of her trance and almost breaking her arm in the process.

"Shit!" Camila yelled as she was thrown into the air by her best friend. Acting quickly, the small brunette had to tuck her legs into her chest to avoid her knees from hitting the table above her. Dinah quickly interlocked their fingers together, to stop Camila from tripping over, and when the smaller girls body crashed into the taller girls body, the Polynesian had to wrap her arm around Camila to balance her. It look like they were about to go slow dancing together.

When the older girl realised what had just happened, she pushed Dinah off her body forcefully, making sure that the attention was drawn from the pair of them.

"What did you do that for?" Camila panted, out of breath as Dinah had just literally scared the shit out of her.

The smaller girl looked around the cafeteria, her face growing redder by the minute as she noticed that a few people were staring at her with confused looks upon their faces. She just smiled awkwardly at them.

"We need to talk." Dinah stated calmly but by the tone that she was using, Camila could tell that she was being serious.

"Fine." Camila nodded briefly towards her best friend before gazing back at Normani and Ally who looked as though they had just been laughing. She sighed and gave them an embarrassed, apologetic smile.

She was such an embarrassment. She was too busy thinking about Lauren to even acknowledge her best friend, Dinah and her two new friends, Normani and Ally.

She shouldn't mess this one up, she should try and make friends, she shouldn't let someone like Lauren into her mind. She looked likes a though she was bad news anyway.

Never again, Camila.

Never again.

"Can we talk outside of the cafeteria?" Camila suggested, meeting Dinah's eyes hesitantly as the taller girl nodded softly in answer.

The two best friends quickly made their way out of the cafeteria, avoiding some odd looks that were thrown their way every so often.

Dinah stopped dead in her tracks once the two were outside of the cafeteria doors, "What the hell is on your mind?" She grabbed Camila's wrist and pulled her backwards, stopping the brunette from walking and made her turn around instantly.

As soon as their eyes met, Dinah noticed hints of guilt evident in Camila's. Something was obviously wrong.

"Camila?" Dinah softened her tone but Camila stayed frozen to the spot, not saying a word.

"What is it Mila?" Dinah exhaled, slightly worried, but in a way, annoyed.

"Or should I ask, who is it?"