My Boss The Mafia

Warning: This story has graphic scenes

Warning: This story has graphic scenes. Readers are advised. This is a PG-13 series.

Chapter 2//Copy That Lieutenant, Shopping It Is

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE*

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock. I groaned, slinging my arm across my eyes, breathing in and out, focusing on the sound of the traffic outside. Sighing, I got up and slipped on some slippers, making my way across the hall to Petra's room.

I knocked on her door before heading in and, to my surprise, she was on the computer.

"Where'd you get the computer?" I asked.

Petra jumped and almost fell off the bed, clutching a hand over her heart.

"Do you always have to yell in the mornings?" Petra asked me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"It's 9:30."

"I know, I've been up since 7."

"Really?"

"Yes, I went to the Apple Store and bought this with my new credit card," Petra told me.

"Wow," I breathed out.

I haven't touched my card since Aunt Millicent gave it to me. Maybe I could go on a shopping spree, considering I don't have any clothes to wear.

"Anyway, wanna go to the mall and maybe buy some clothes to fill our huge closets?" I asked.

Petra looked at me and placed a finger on her chin pretending to think.

"Yes, is that even a question?" She asked me. I laughed in response, looking out the window. New York City only really comes to life at night I noticed while I was in my room. I have a huge bay window where my desk is and I can see all of NYC.

"Good Morning girls!"

I turned around, seeing Millicent standing at the door, leaning against the door frame. She was wearing a sun dress, considering it was warm outside.

"Morning Aunt Millicent," I replied, smiling.

"I was thinking we could go shopping today," Millicent told us.

"I was thinking the same thing, do you know any good places?" I asked.

Aunt Millicent laughed, throwing her head back, "do I? I always know where good fashion is darling."

Aunt Millicent waved us over to the living room, "come come girls, the limo's waiting for us."

"Thank you so much Millicent, this means a lot!" Petra told us.

"Your welcome dear," Aunt Millicent told Petra.

I opened the door as the Bartholomew honked the horn, stepping out as he saw us coming through the lobby. I forgot we lived above the O'Hare and McCullen Institution.