Help me get through this day without masturbating. Amen. Nikita thought to herself.

She were working with this one couple, and they have been together for almost 10 years. Their problems were their lack of communication skills and love making. They were feeling like their love that they had were gone. 

"I'm going to ask you a question, and you will answer honestly."

"Okay." They both said.

They both shook their heads and wait for Nikita to speak again.

"Name some things that you love about each other."

They face each other, and Mr. Carter looks at his wife.

"I love you with all my heart baby, and I love your smile, how you are so beautiful every day and every minute of the day." "Everything about you is every reasons why I married you." He smiled at his wife.

"Awwe, baby you going to make me cry." She smiled and weeps a little.

Nikita gave Evelyn a tissue, and she spokes again.

"I love that you are kind to everyone around you, and you are always honest with me and faithful." "You are sweet man, and I'm glad that I said yes that day when you asked me to marry you."
"And I'm glad you said yes." Mr. Carter smiled at his wife.

Nikita looks at them and said, "Why do you think the communication is off between you and your husband?"

"Well, I dont know what happened." "He just not talking to me or not even  talking to me about his problems and sharing." "He gets very annoyed very quick lately, and it starting to irks my nerves."

"Well, Mr. Carter do you have anything to say to her?"

He remains quiet like he couldn't speak all of the sudden.

"See, now he don't want to talk." "I know he loves me but just having a hard time showing it." Mrs. Carter told her.

"Look, Mr Carter I'm going to tell you what I always tell all of my other clients." "If you don't tell me what's going on then I can't help you." "Do you understand?"

He look at Nikita and said, "Yes, Miss. Swann I understand."

"Now, will you cooperate with us, and tell us in your own words about what's on your mind that you need to get out?"

He stays silent for a moment and begins to speak.

"I honestly need some time to think."

"About what?" Mrs. Carter questioned him.

"Let him talk." Nikita told her and Mrs. Carter folded her arms, letting him continued.

"What did you need to think about Mr. Carter?"

"I was thinking about us being a family again." "Evelyn and I was talking not too long about having another kid, and I wasn't too sure if I was ready for it." "I didn't want to feel like that again when we lost our child in cancer."

"Baby, our next child is not going to be like that." "We can still be a family again."

"How would you know huh?" "How would you know Evelyn?"

Evelyn look at him then look away.

"Do you know how much my heart breaks every time I hear her name, and how they called us, telling us that our child is dead?" "I can't bear to hear that or go through that again." "I just can't."

"Baby, I didn't know." "I'm sorry." "So so sorry." Mrs. Carter told him while hugging him.

"I didn't want you to know Evelyn." "You know us men don't like to show our emotions on things." "I'm suppose to stay strong for you."