"I'm sorry Nikita." "Its was a mistake." Darwin pleaded as he was walking closer to her.

"My sister Darwin!" "Really?!" She shouted at him.

"Nikita you know that I love you an-,"

"You love me?!"

"Yes, I do."

Nikita scoffed and said, "What the fuck ever!" "Go on somewhere with that bullshit!"

Darwin walked closer to her; holding her waist and begins to speak.

"Nikita, I'm so sorry baby." "I wasn't thinking." "Please forgive me." Darwin told her while hugging her.

"You're damn right!" "You wasn't thinking!" "Let me go!" Nikita struggle to get him off her.

"No." "Not until you forgive me." "I'm sorry."

"Darwin fuck yo-,"

Darwin kissed her and she slowly kissed him back.

Damn, I'm going to miss this. Nikita thought to herself.

He deepens the kiss and Nikita softly moaned.

"Darwin, please stop."

He grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall. He continued kissing her and she didn't want the kiss to stop but she knows that it had to. Nikita pushed him off her and looked at him.

"Stop it!" "It's not going to work this time!" "You need to go now!" Nikita wiped her lips with her fingers while speaking to him.

"No, baby." "I'm staying." "We can get through this." "I'm sorry that I did this to you." "I promise that it won't happened again." He told her.

"Yeah you got that right." "It won't happened again." Nikita glared at him.
"So that mean that you forgive me?"

Darwin grabbed her and started kissing her on the neck then kissed her lips.

"Please say that you forgive me." He begged and whispered.

He pecked her lips, listening to her moans.

"Yess.. I forgive you Darwin."

He smiled and tried to kissed her again but Nikita put her fingers on his lips. She looked at him for the last time and begins to whimpered as she speaks.

"But this don't change things between us." A tear fall down her cheek.

"Baby, I said that I was sorry." Darwin looked at her in guilt and sorrow.

"Sometimes sorry isn't just enough."

They stared into each other eyes for moment and Darwin let her go. He walked to the door and realize that he wasn't going to get her back after what he did to her. He opened the door and begins to speak.

"I'll come back to get my stuff." "I love you Nikita." "I always will."

He closed the door behind him and Nikita dropped down to the floor and covered her mouth while crying uncontrollably.

She still thinks about that sometimes and Nikita and her sister, Rita have not talk since then. She does not care if she never sees Rita again or even talk to her. She honestly hate her for breaking her relationship up but turning to find out that he was cheating way before that. She picks herself up and continues to do her work. A lot of good things had happened since then, and she's  grateful for that.