- 7 -

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaze," I woke up with a massive headache. I opened my eyes, wiping the sleep out of them. Wait...are we outside the house? How did I even get here? All I remember was doing the senior games...I think I understand from just that thought. I feel like an idiot now. I leaned up and winced. Maybe I should've leaned up slower. "We're home."

"I see that..." I muttered. Caleb just gave me a sigh and smile.

"You passed out. Jeremy and Elliott are staying here for a bit." He explained. What? Jeremy? I looked over to the side of me to find a familiar face in a familiar sweater. Jeremy gave me a two finger wave. Elliott must've gotten out already since the driver's seat was empty. Caleb opened his door and stood up. He walked up to mine and opened the door, taking my hand to wake towards the house.

My legs still felt like jello, but nothing we could do about that. I tried to walk with his pace to the door, with Elliott and Jeremy on my tail. Caleb opened the door, our parents not home or worrying ...as usual. I don't even think they listened when we announced we were going to our party for goodness sake.

I motioned Jeremy to follow me as Caleb headed the other way with Elliott. I opened the door to reveal grey walls with white circles in a small area. A plain bed with white sheets and a black desk with my laptop and other trinkets & toys I had. In the corner was my closet with shirts and jeans/shorts. Simple enough.

"Well, here's where all my 'amazing' ideas come from." Jeremy's eyes scanned the room, nodding in approval I'm guessing. "It's easy to think in." I hummed.

"Nice room," he commented, shoving his hands into his sweater pockets. "I like the look of it." It was very bland to me, but I'll take the compliment.

"Thanks, it's a lot better than it originally was. I did this myself, my parents ignoring Caleb and I as usual." I bitterly laughed. I sat down on a spinney chair, and motioned to the bed. "You can sit on my throne."

"Well, you did a nice job at it," Jeremy admired. He sat down on my bed. I call it my throne since a throne is only meant for the one who owns it and who they allow. "How you feeling after the party though? Still drunk or are you sobering up?"

"I'm sobering up, but I love my headache." I sighed. "I don't even know what my brother wants me to do while he goes his best to flirt with Elliott." My brother loves to flirt with guys, even if they are way out of his league. He got beaten up by the cheer squad for showing interest in their boyfriends on the football team.

"You should try not to take a swing of vodka all at once next time," Jeremy suggested. "But it should be easy enough for him to flirt with Elliott; he's not as stubborn as Ren, after all." Maybe so. But what was of Caleb?

"But Caleb isn't as smooth as he thinks. He's obnoxiously blunt sometimes." I replied. "I learned from his horrible attempts when we were younger." Caleb would always drag me around when we were younger and I would take notes on what not to do when he flirted with boys. He originally tried girls but he couldn't find it in him. Then he found out he was gay so good for him.

"Ouch," Jeremy said. "Well, I guess we'll see how this turns out soon enough, right? I mean, unless they stay in that room forever, which would suck since I still need a ride home later."

"Yeah. Hopefully it doesn't turn that long. Even if it did, I would probably be sober enough." I nodded in agreement. Sure, I STILL wasn't in the best condition but better to drive now that I've slept and taken it easy. "Maybe we have some video games to play. Let's go see." I stood up and walked out of my room to Caleb and I's game room. Jeremy followed after, his wandering eyes obvious. Our house wasn't that cool, just simple enough for two twins who had really bad parents.

"You can chose whatever game you want, I don't really care," he informed me, followed by a slight raise of his shoulders.

"I know Caleb loves this game. It's a first-person shooter. I watched him play but I don't know all of the control buttons." I shrugged. We often played video game when we were younger, since our parents were busy ignoring us. I pulled the game out and slipped it inside the Xbox.

"I have no idea how to play, just a heads-up," Jeremy warned. "Kyan would honestly be a better player, but he'd probably kick ass at it, so that wouldn't be much fun." He shrugged at his turn.

"That's fine. I'm not looking for a master, I'm looking for a player." I replied. I started the game and began to play. It was a story to play by so it was simple to follow up on. It was really fun. Jeremy nodded, grabbing a controller as well and taking a seat. It took him a bit to adjust to the controller, I'm guessing since he wasn't used to Xbox. The only games I've seen him play was that one RPG (on the PC) and the rest were on his phone. He honestly wasn't that bad, but he wasn't the greatest either. But hey, he was giving it a shot.

"Yeah, I'll try to find you at school than. I had a really fun time, so thanks!" I heard footsteps coming our direction and Elliott eventually came into view. I guess he was looking for Jeremy. "I'm going to go pick up my brother now, so if you need me to drive you back to your place, I guess we'd have to go now." Jeremy looked back at Elliott and nodded.

"I'll see you at school than," he told me, standing up.

"I'll see you later!" I gave a wave to Jeremy. Caleb followed Elliott to where I was and sat down in replacement of Jeremy.

"See you, Elliott." He grinned. Caleb took Jeremy's place and we continued playing video games as the other two left. Once they were gone, Caleb looked over at me with a cheeky smile. "Did you have fun with your boyfriend?" He asked. I gave a small laugh and just smirked.

"I should be asking you that."

The blush on his face was the probably the best part of the whole night.