Chapter Forty-Four. Taylor.

It was the night before they were going on vacation to Barbados. Everyone was completely packed up and they had a ride to the airport in the morning. The plane leaves at 9am and everyone decided to stay at Skylar's because she had the most room. Tyler and Zora would be able to stay in the guest bedroom.
Taylor and Tyler were on their way to Skylar's loft, when they arrived the air was thick with tension. Tyler didn't notice it, but Taylor knew Skylar was off. She seemed nervous or anxious about something. Taylor made a mental note to herself to ask Skylar what was going on once they were locked in her bedroom.
Taylor assumed they were arguing or maybe talking about something they really didn't want her or Tyler to hear, and now they were mad at each other about it.
Whatever it was, Taylor wanted to know what it was because the energy was entirely too awkward.
"Hi baby", Taylor said to Skylar.
"Hi babe, you hungry?"
"Nah, not really. I'm a little thirsty though. Can you get me something to drink?"
"Yeah of course, lemme set them up in the guest bedroom first, go put your bags up"
Taylor went into the bedroom to put some more comfortable clothes on, she was going to wait until Skylar came in to ask her 21 questions.

About 20 minutes later Skylar came in with a glass of juice and a smile. Taylor always forget to fully take in just how beautiful Skylar is. She walks into the room and it lights up immaculately. Taylor was so confused how she was so unaware to her beauty. Everyone was always watching. Always looking. And she paid no attention to it.
"You're so beautiful. You know that?", Taylor said.
"Thank you babe, here take your juice"
"Thank you", Taylor drunk her juice but could still visibly notice that Skylar was still anxious.
"Skylar, what's wrong with you?"
"What are you talking about babe? I'm fine"
"You're biting your nails, and rubbing your hands and shit- there's something wrong"
Skylar didn't say anything just looked away.
"Did you and Zora get in a argument? Are you two mad at one another?"
"No- yes- well kinda"
"What happened"
"I can't tell you, but I REALLY REALLY want to"
"What you mean you can't tell me? Zora cheating on my brother or something?"
"No, Zora is spending too much time with you brother or something-"
"What Skylar"
"Zora is pregnant"
Taylor was stunned.
"And Tyler doesn't know- and she's not ready to tell him"
"Wait what- is she not keeping it?"
"Uhm yeah- I think she is. She's just not ready to tell him and I'm not supposed to be telling you"
"Why isn't she ready?"
"She doesn't know how he's going to react"
"Well he ain't gonna do nothing but be happy. He really fuck with her- she can't keep this from him Skylar"
"That's what we were arguing about babe. I was trying to convince her to tell him as soon as possible"
"And-?"
"She's not hearing me"
"But she's definitely gonna keep it?"
"Yes babe. She wants it. She wants him- she just doesn't know how to tell him"
"I'm lowkey hype- I'm going to be an aunt. I'm excited"
"Hey- no, shush!! No talking about being an aunt. There will be none of that and whenever he tells you and he's going to be a dad you better put on your best surprised face!"
"Okay okay, now come kiss me."
Skylar smiled and kissed Taylor. And then proceeded to kiss her neck and ears, then down to her collarbone, but then abruptly stopped.
"Uhm babe- what are you doing? Why'd you stop?"
"We aren't having sex until we get to Barbados"
"Huh?"
"No sex until we land in Barbados?"
"Would you like to tell me why?"
"Because I have stuff to do before tomorrow morning babe, there's no time"
Taylor pouted, "But I'm horny"
Skylar giggled, "that just means our sex will be amazing tomorrow"
"No! It means I'm horny now- just come sit on my face"
Skylar giggled, "babe no. I have things to do before tomorrow- lay down. Get some rest. We're going to Barbados is the morning"
"Yeah yeah- and I'm going to be aunt-"
"Really, which one of our siblings are having a baby?" Tyler said.
Taylor winced, she didn't even see Tyler standing at the entrance of Sky's bedroom. The person that was pregnant was his girlfriend and he didn't know. And she just ruined it.