Chapter Twenty-Four. Taylor.

This chapter will contain explicit sexual content and erotica.
Readers discretion be advised
______________________
Taylor began taking off her shirt and bra, and then her skirt and underwear.
Skylar was watching every move she mad until she turned around to put the shower on.
Taylor moved toward Skylar to undress her. She untied her shirt, to see no bra underneath and smiled at the welcomed sight. Next she moved to the top of her skirt to pull it down and she smiled and shook her head when she saw Skylar didn't have any panties on either.
"Why didn't you wear any underwear today"
"I did"
"What happened to them?"
"I took them off before I came in the house. For you"
"Oh, you just knew you was gonna get some"
"I wasn't taking no for an answer"
Taylor giggled but once Skylar was completely naked, she pulled her into the shower.
Taylor positioned them both right under the shower water and Skylar squealed.
Taylor was mesmerized by her. She was so beautiful, so care free. She was always glowing and always smiling. She loved this girl. She knew that she had already fallen in love with Skylar but didn't want to scare her away. She took Skylar's face and kissed her passionately. Skylar welcomed her into her mouth. And returned the kiss with just as much passion. They both wanted control over the other but Taylor stop fighting it when she heard Skylar say, "I want to make you feel good. Let me."
It put butterflies in Taylor's stomach to hear Skylar speak to her like that.
"Do what you want to me"
Skylar began to kiss her, neck, ears and collar bone. Taylor wanted to feel Sklyar, taste her or something. She felt helpless.
Skylar then bent down to put Taylor's breast in her mouth. Taylor arched her back in response and let out a breath of air from her mouth.
As Skylar licked and sucked on Taylor's breast, she began to move her hands lower to play with her pussy. Taylor moaned loudly in response to the feel of Skylar's fingers touching her.
Skylar stopped kissing on Taylor's breast and dropped to her knees. The sight of Skylar made Taylor want her 10 times more.
Taylor was shaking with anticipation. Skylar was the perfect height. All Taylor had to do was was move an inch up and her vagina would be connected to Skylar's mouth.
"Taylor", Skylar said.
"Yes?"
"What do you want me to do to you?"
Taylor began to move her hips to give Skylar a hint.
Skylar placed small kisses on her vagina. Teasing her.
"I want you to tell me, Taylor"
Taylor moaned, "Please, Skylar"
Skylar gave in, pulled Taylor's hips to her mouth and began to do her best.
Taylor rolled her hips in response to Skylar's tongue, moaning loudly and saying incoherent variations of Skylar's name.
Taylor came 3 times before Skylar stopped, her heart was beating out of her chest and still the only thing she could think about was tasting Skylar.
Without a word, Taylor bent down to her knees, put Skylar's leg on her shoulder and began eating her out.
Skylar didn't miss a beat, she found a rhythm with Taylor. Taylor wiggled her tongue on Skylar's clit before moving lower and placing her tongue at the entrance of her vagina. Skylar slowly began to move her body up and down on Taylor's tongue, before Taylor moved up to her clit again.
Taylor replaced her tongue with two fingers and slowly entered Skylar.
Skylar screamed out in pleasure.
Taylor gave Skylar an earth shattering orgasm before standing next to her on the wall of the shower.
Skylar reached over and placed a kiss on Taylor's lips before turning off the shower.

Neither of them dressed. Taylor and Skylar, laid naked together in bed and decided to take a nap.

They slept for 3 hours, when they woke up it was 6pm. Taylor woke up first. She looked down to see Skylar asleep peacefully. She knew that she would wake soon because it was like Skylar knew the exact moment when Taylor woke up and couldn't sleep unless she was.
"What time is it?", Skylar said.
Taylor giggled, she knew Skylar wouldn't be sleep long.
"It's 6, baby"
"We should get up"
"Yeah let's, I wanna go get some dinner- oh yeah. We've been so busy with other stuff, I forgot to tell you that I found an apartment and I get to move in, in about two weeks"
Skylar finally opened her eyes and looked up at her. "That's good baby. I'm happy for you. What part of the city is it in"
"North"
Skylar giggled, she knew Taylor was born and raised and North Philly and it was her favorite part of the city.
"When can I see it?"
"Saturday"
"I want you to help me decorate"
"That's a deal. I have something to share with you as well"
"What's that?"
"I want you to meet my parents"