Chapter Thirty-Five. Skylar.

Skylar was pissed. No pissed didn't fully explain what Skylar was. She wanted to beat Brianna the fuck up and she knew at this point that was the only option.
"How did she get my number, Taylor?"
Taylor looked just as surprised as Skylar, "Why would I know the answer to that question babe? I ain't give it to her!"
Skylar just shook her head and started putting sweat pants and a tee on, "Where she live?"
"No Sky-"
"Are you really gonna sit in my face and protect this bitch? If that's the case you can leave, because I'm beating her ass whether you give me permission or not"
"Shut up! I'm not protecting the bitch. But I'm not letting you get a charge from her either. She's a nut. Believe me when I tell you so. She don't want no smoke"
"It's not about if she want or not."
Skylar had, had enough of the games. She hated playing games. She felt like she was too old for them and this was too much drama for her. She wanted to beat Brianna the fuck up and get her out her life.
"Babe- I'm not letting you fight"
"Taylor, I honestly don't remember asking for permission. You think I might have amnesia?"
Skylar knew she was being an asshole but she didn't care. She wanted Taylor to have her back and she honestly didn't.
"Don't do that, Sky"
"Just leave me alone"
"No- why you so mad at me like I did something?"
"Because why aren't you on my side, Taylor"
"I'm telling you, she isn't worth it. I'm telling you she isn't gonna fight you. You know I'm always the first one to want to fight. But not her. If that was the case I would be on my way to beat her the fuck up, but you know what's gonna happen?"
Skylar said nothing, just kept her face passive.
"I WOULD GET CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED FUCKING MURDER BECAUSE THE BITCH NOT GONE FIGHT BACK. And if you go the same thing will happen to you"
Skylar couldn't help but giggle. Even though she wasn't entirely in the mood to laugh, the seriousness in Taylor's voice tickled her heart. But that didn't change anything.
"My mind isn't and won't change, Taylor. So you gone help me or sit here like a lump on the long?"
"She should be near the green eggs cafe and shit. Or maybe Starbucks on Pine"
Skylar listened closely. She felt like a animal. No control over her own extremities. Even though she wanted to fight, she knew she should probably okay nicer with Taylor. But she couldn't find it in herself. She closed her laptop and began to be walk out the apartment, but decided to send to text before leaving out. One to Zora and another to Brianna.

Skylar
*Wya? I might be beating Taylor Bestfriend ass in about 15 min*

Zora
*Where at? I can meet you there.*

Skylar love Zora so much. She never asked any questions. She just always had her back. She smiled at the text message before responding:

Skylar
*Ill tell you in 10 min*

Skylar
*Wya? We need to talk*

Brianna
*About what and for what?*

Skylar knew her patience was being tested and it took what little control she still possessed not to completely black out on Brianna. She calmed herself done before responding:

Skylar
*You wanna talk or not?*

Brianna
*Matter fact yeah. I got some words for you. Come to broad and pine*

Skylar rolled her eyes and she could feel the look of disgust on her face. She was debating in her head between just beating her the fuck up and hearing whatever nonsense she came up with.
But before she made that decision, she texted Zora with the location.

Skylar
*Imma be at Broad and Pine.*

Zora
*Im getting in the car in 5 min*

Skylar looked up from her phone because she could feel a pair of eyes burning a hole in the back of her head, and she knew Taylor was watching her. She turned around to see her, and this was the first time today she actually took a moment to bask in all her beauty.
She tried not to stay in the trance too long because she knew Taylor was in command of her body and especially her heart, she would end up listening and not going to meet Brianna.
So Skylar stepped forward, placed a gentle kiss on her lips and left without a word.

Skylar got to broad and pine quick. She didn't want to waste any time. She stepped into Starbucks and immediately spotted Brianna sipping on some coffee and on a laptop. She took the time to take in what she was seeing. She was an okay looking girl, but by no means was she Skylar. Average looking if you put them next to each other.
Skylar walked over to her, Brianna looked up and grimaced when she seen who it was. Skylar mimicked her look but asked herself why Brianna hated her so much.
"Wassup?", Skylar said.
"What you need to say to me?" asked Brianna.
Skylar chewed on her words, but eventually decided to just be completely honest with Brianna, "I ain't really come here to talk, honestly. I came here to fight. And the only thing that's stopping me is my love for Taylor. If not for her. You would've already been leaking. You're trifling and annoying. Taylor doesn't want you-"
"I need her to tell me that"
"Bitch, I'm telling you and don't cut me off again. Taylor wants me. I'm her girlfriend. You're a thirsty friend. I really, really want you to just go away and eat a dick"
"I'm in love with Taylor just like you"
Skylar was losing her cool, "bitch, you delusional. And I feel like I'm wasting my breath."
"I'm being serious with you and I'm not gone be too many more bitches-"
"You gone be as many as I want you to be, bitch. Just keep your distance from Taylor and I. And all you have to worry about is being a bitch. I won't lay a finger on you"
"Do you even have anything to offer her other than the way you look?"
Skylar really thought there was something mentally wrong with Brianna at this point and all she wanted to do was fight, "Bitch-"
Then Skylar's text tone rang and she knew it was Zora.

Zora
*Sky. You need to turn on the news. I'm sorry baby girl.

Suddenly, Skylar's heart sank. She felt like something was terribly wrong.