Chapter Thirty-One. Skylar.

Skylar was having a beautiful day until the mention of childhood. There was a loss in innocence a long time ago in Skykar and she hated to talk about it. But the woman she loved stared across from her, with comforting eyes, and she knew she was about to pour out her heart, from one of the things that haunted her the most.
"Why are you crying, baby?", Taylor asked?
"You really wanna know?"
Skylar had to make sure. She was about to be at her most vulnerable with Taylor and after this it was no going back.
"Yes, I wanna know"
"The story is long, but I have no problem shortening it-"
"No, tell me everything"
Skylar nodded, "My mom and my dad worked a lot, too much in my opinion. The time they had for me was few, so they kept me in dance class or some type of academic program. I spent most of my time at the dance school, where I was safe. Dance was a real comfort when I was younger. But for my academic program, it was out of a house, my mom would pick me up from school and take me over to this mans house. His name was Mr. Cliff. There was 4 other little girls that he taught as well, but only one would be there as late as me, Zora. Both our parents had long hours at work and we would basically be there until the crack of dawn. He was always creepy too me, he'd just be too close or too nice, but he was an amazing teacher. One night, my mom couldn't get off work and neither could Zora's father, and my dad was out of town on a business trip. I was exhausted, we both were. So after we were done our studies, I asked if we could sleep until our parents arrived. He set us up in his quest bedroom and made us take off our outside clothes and sleep in only our panties. I was hesitant, but was too tired to fight. I fell asleep instantly...but I woke up to the sound of cries, I looked over to see Zora crying and his hand between her legs, and when he saw that I woke he told I was next. To say the least. He kept his word. This went on for like a year, before I finally told. I was only 8 when it started"
Skylar could tell Taylor didn't have any words. What could anyone say in this situation. Words were only a limitation of comfort, but Skylar felt a lot better knowing that Taylor knew.
Skylar was nervous to look up at her, she had tear stained cheeks and swollen eyes after telling her story. But when she did look up at Taylor, she saw the tears threatening to come out her eyes.
"Skylar...", Taylor said just above a whisper.
"I'm not done yet, Taylor- the day he touched me is the day my childhood stopped. I grew up. I saw the world and just how ugly it could be. And nothing seemed fun anymore. I didn't enjoy things. I continued to dance because it was my only outlet. But- I got older and grew out of that bitterness. Started to see the world in color and started to see the beauty of it. So don't feel bad for me. I've never let that incident hold me back- you probably don't want anything to do with me now though. Since you know I'm tainted-"
"Have you lost your mind, Skylar? I'm not going anywhere and I don't think you're tainted. You're just as beautiful to me as you were 5 minutes ago, if not more. You got through something. Don't look at it as being tainted baby. Please"
Skylar cried, but through herself into Taylor. The passion and intimacy was floating around them. Their connection had just grown deeper and they could tell. They could feel it. They were in love.