Chapter Thirty-Two. Taylor.

Taylor knew for sure now that she was in love with Skylar. Today had been perfect and Skylar had finally let down the walls around her heart. Taylor couldn't be more thankful. She felt some anger towards the man that snatched the innocence out of her love, but who wouldn't? And then she had a thought, there was something still pure and innocent about Skylar.
That made Taylor think she was even more powerful. Skylar probably didn't think much of herself but Taylor could see her inner strength. It shined through like a star. She didn't let that man take everything from her.
Taylor was all the way captivated in her spell and she didn't wanna come out of it.

After their day at Taylor's apartment, they went back to Skylar's, ate again, showered together and went to sleep.
They woke up pretty late and Skylar had to rush to her lunch meeting, Taylor watched her like a hawk as she danced around the room like a madman.
"So baby, it's just a meeting right?"
"Yes babe, I've told you a million times"
"I know. I know. I just wanted to tell you Imma be texting you the whole time in case she try anything."
Skylar laughed, "whatever makes you more comfortable my love"
Taylor nodded. But she was going to make plans with Brianna today to see what was up with her. She was still tight about the whole situation Lena had told her about. But she wanted to make sure it was true. If it was, she was going to have a hard time not beating her ass.
"What are you doing today? While I'm out at my meeting?", Skylar asked.
"I'm gonna go get some paint and a new easel and stuff, to set my arm room up like I want it. That's the only room you can't touch. And Imma invite Brianna."
"Oh good, have you two made up?"
"Not exactly", Taylor didn't wanna tell Skylar about what she was told until she knew for sure. But she knew Skylar was going to know something was up
"So are you trying to make up? What is it?"
"I heard some shit and I wanna know if it's true or not"
"Well what did you hear?"
"I'll tell you that when I find out if it's true or not"
".... Okay babe. Fair enough. I gotta go. I love you", Skylar kissed her and left.

Taylor texted Brianna right after Skylar left:

Taylor
*Can you come art shopping with me today? We need to talk*

Brianna
*Omg. You actually talking to me twice in one month? Yeah I'm with it. You know I miss you bestie*

Taylor
*Ard meet me at Blick*

Brianna
*Leaving out now*

Taylor was anxious to get to the truth. She was walking up to Blick and she could see Brianna standing outside.
"Wassup Bri"
Brianna smiled, "Wassup"
"C'mon, let's go inside"
They went inside and looked around for a while, Taylor decided to check up on Skylar so she sent her a text:

Taylor
*Hey baby. How's your meeting going?*

Skylar
*Pretty good. I think we just got a new client.*

Taylor
*That girl ain't try nothing right?*

Skylar
*Lol. No babe. Nothing happened. All professional*

Taylor
*Ard cool. I miss you. I love you*

Skylar
*I miss and love you more. See you later*

Eventually Taylor could no longer hold her tongue.
"You been talking to Lena?"
Brianna looked at her and rolled her eyes, "Yeah. Why?"
"For what, Brianna? What y'all got to say to each other?"
"A lot"
"Like what?"
"She just cool people"
"Nah, it's more than that. Start talking."
"I don't remember everything"
"You remember telling her you liked her better than Skylar?"
"Yeah. I recall"
"What the fuck is wrong with you? And why you got an attitude like I did something to you? What did Skylar ever do to you?"
"You had more time for me when you're with Lena. That's why I like her more"
Taylor was pissed, "You have really fucking lost it. I had more time for you because I didn't like that bitch. She treated me like a dirt and she fucked around any chance she got. That's why I had time for your dumb ass. Because my girlfriend was a hoe"
"Still..."
"Still nothing!! You fucking wrong Brianna. And you know it. You really getting to me with ya bitching and moaning like you my girl. Skylar is my girl and I'm in love with her. I'm happy-"
"You could be in love with me"
Taylor stopped everything she was doing and looked at Brianna.
All she could do was shake her heard. But she knew she needed to get out of dodge.
When Skylar caught wind of this, she was going to want to beat Brianna ass.