Introduction. Skylar.

It was a little after 3 am when Skylar abruptly woke out of her sleep, to the sound of her phone ringing. She answered to the sound of her mothers voice and loud music playing. She thought to herself how sad it was that her mother had plans on a Friday night, and she didn't.
"What are you doing tu-tu?", her mother asked.
She rolled her eyes at the sound of her childhood nickname, but inside smiled when hearing it, she loved when her mother called her that but would never admit to it. 
"I was sleeping ... but it seems that is a thing of the past, why are you calling me so late?"
"You're 20 years old, I expected you to be out partying or something. You're far too young and pretty to be in the house on a Friday night. Alone."
I sighed at hearing my mother go into one of her many lectures about my youth and I guess she sensed my frustration and decided to end the call with an slurred I love you.
Skylar decided to get out the bed because she knew she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. She had slept from 6pm to 3am and for some reason still felt exhausted but she knew that was just her being lazy.
She seemed to be extra tired lately, a lot more than normal. She was taking summer classes, had started her internship on Monday, and was still teaching dance classes every Tuesday and Thursday.
She thought to herself that maybe she should give one of those things up, just to have more time to herself. But absentmindedly pushed the thought to the back of her head and continued out of bed.
She slid on her slippers and wrapped a robe around her, because she only had on a t-shirt and panties.
Walking down the hallway of her apartment, she admired the artwork on the walls and stopped to look out at the balcony windows at her view, downtown Philly had a real beauty to it. It was her hometown, it had shaped her into the woman she was growing to be. Her apartment was such a solace. It was perfect. And not at all dull, she lived in a loft, that had grandfather had gifted her on her birthday. It was modern to her liking but she added her own hints of pinks, grey, purples, and yellows to spice up the very white interior.
She continued on to her path to the kitchen and noticed just how hungry she was. She was in no mood to cook, and gratefully had leftovers from earlier from Chipotle.
She warmed her food up and relocated to the living room so she could eat and watch some tv. To her delight, she found that Twilight was on, one of her favorite movies.
After a while Skylar noticed she left her cell phone in her bedroom, so she immediately went to go get it, and found she had 3 missed calls and 4 text messages from Nina.
A girl she had been dating for the past couples months but found herself becoming bored with her. They weren't similar at all, she kept her around for when she got bored and that was even beginning to become tedious and tiresome. Nina was beautiful, but her mind was empty. So she didn't have much to offer.
She decided she wouldn't respond until about 9 am, the time she usually wakes up. She didn't feel like dealing with her.
She found herself in deep thought about a girl who could actually steal her heart. But she knew she was only imagining it.
Skylar went to turn off the tv in the living room and made the decision to go back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~
Please comment and tell me how it is.