Chapter Eighteen. Taylor.

Explicit sexual content in this chapter.
_______________________________
Skylar was biting her lip, she looked good enough to eat, "I'm ready to be intimate with you. I want to have sex. I want you. Now"
Skylar had been crystal clear. All Taylor needed was the green light and Skylar had given it to her.
They were both still in the living room.
Taylor spoke in between the kisses she was giving Skylar, "I want to break in your entire apartment. We're going to start here on the couch, then the kitchen and finally the bedroom"
"We got all night, baby"
Taylor slipped Skylar out of her shirt and laid her body down on the couch, she blew in her ear and kissed from her neck to her collarbone. She gently bit Skylar and she let out a soft moan.
Taylor kissed down from her collarbone to her to her breast wiggled her tongue, from nipple to nipple. Tracing her yin and yang tattoo with her tongue.
As Taylor moved down below Skylar's breast, she could feel her pulling at the hem of her shirt, so Taylor could take it off.
She was naked underneath her shirt. Skylar moved so that Taylor could no longer move lower and she could have full access to her neck. Skylar REALLY knew what she was doing.
She moved from Taylor's neck to her ear and then to the other side and repeated that process about 4 times before finding Taylor's nipples and placing one into her mouth and around her lips.
Taylor was in heaven. She couldn't contain herself. She lowly moaned into Skylar's ears. She could feel herself heating up under Skylar's touch.
Skylar moved down to her stomach, kissing and sucking on everything.
Then she got to the top of Taylor's pants and she took her time. She lowered her pants in the slightest, only to give herself a view of her hip and bit down softly, then licked and kiss exactly where she had placed the bite.
She did the same thing to her right hip and then moved, to remove Taylor's pants and underwear.
Skylar undressed herself before returning in between  Taylor's legs.
Taylor was in awe of Skylar. She was completely naked and way too beautiful to put on a scale.
Skylar kissed, the insides of Taylor's thighs, and then placed one single kiss on her center. She was teasing Taylor...again.
Skylar moved to place herself on top of Taylor. She put one leg in between and the other on the outside then laid herself right on top of her. Skin to skin. Taylor could feel Skylar's vagina, directly on hers, the anticipation for what was to come had Taylor wet already.
Skylar began to kiss on Taylor's ears and then slowly began to move.
They found the perfect rhythm soon after.
Skylar let out a moan in Taylor's ear and that was enough to send her over the edge, she came, "shhhiiittt".
Skylar didn't stop. She began to kiss her way down Taylor's body again. And this time, when she kissed her vagina. She didn't stop.
For Taylor it was ecstasy. Skylar wrapped her lips around Taylor's clit and she came again. She felt her appetite for Skylar becoming carnal. She needed to taste her. She made Skylar turn around and sit on her face.
"Come here"
Skylar listened and didn't break away from what she was doing to Taylor.
Skylar was already wet. Super wet. She placed her vagina right on Taylor's lips. And slowly moved. She moaned against Taylor's vagina as she ate her out.

They were both in some magical place. The sex was everything they thought it would be. Combined they shared 9 orgasms.

"We can we go again?" Skylar said.