xix || house of questions

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going?" Nina quire, looking up from her laptop screen as she sat on her bed.

"I'm off to get an ingredient," Lavender smiled.

"Good luck," Nina smiled back, before looking back down at her laptop. Lavender then walked out of their room.

****

"So who runs the place at the moment?" Alfie asked curiously, "Since Victor left and all."

"Victor's brother Vincent," Jerome informed him.

"Victor has a brother?!" Alfie spat in disbelief.

"Yeah, kind of creepy honestly," Jerome spoke, "They are literally identical, I still think that it's Victor in disguise," He added, laughing.

"Do you think that it is?" Alfie inquired.

"Naa," Jerome shook his head honestly, "I feel like I can spot a few difference in their behaviour."

****

"Edison!" Vincent boomed, walking into he giving room.

All of Sibuna immediately dropped dead silent. Vincent raised an eyebrow, as he looked at them acting mysterious.

"What's going on in here?"

"Nothing," Eddie spoke quickly, "You needed me?" He added, quickly moving on.

"Yes," He spoke, still looking at the students, trying to figure out what they were up to, it was defiantly nothing. "Mr. Sweet would like to see you."

Eddie huffed, looking over to the rest of Sibuna apologetically. They didn't seem too bothered about this. Eddie didn't really wanted to go and see his dad, no matter what it was he wanted, he wanted to stay and help Sibuna.

Reluctantly he stood up and left the house, heading to the college, so that he could find out what his dad wanted.

"Guess it's just you and Fabian going to talk to Nina," Mara huffed, talking to Patricia.

****

"Hi, Dad," Eddie greeted, walking into Mr. Sweet's office.

"Edison, hello," Mr. Sweet smiled.

Eddie then walked over and sat on the chair the opposite side of the table to Mr. Sweet, "You needed me?"

"I've heard that you have seen your mother," Mr. Sweet stated.

Eddie huffed, he had a feeling that the conversation would be something about this, this is the exact reason that he didn't want to go and speak to him.

"Yeah..." Eddie mumbled, "I have... Why is she here?" 

"Low on money," Mr Sweet informed him.

"So you gave her a job here?!" He rose his voice and stood up out of anger, "I DON'T WANT BOTH MY PARENTS AT MY SCHOOL!"

"Edison, would you please calm down," Mr. Sweet tried to reason with him, taking in a calm voice.

"IT'S EDDIE!" Eddie growled, he couldn't be more mad at his dad at the moment. He then headed to the door, before being stopped.

"Wait!" Mr. Sweet halted him.

"I would appreciate it if you could tell Patricia to say nothing. That goes for you too, say nothing," He told Eddie.

"Why?" Eddie asked.

"I'll tell you one day."

"One day?" Eddie scoffed. He was sick of all the secrets that his dad kept from him, this also made him rather curious. Why did his mum want her identity to be a secret? Was she up to something? Was his dad in with whatever she was up to? Questions were gushing through his head.