Chapter 25.) Enjoy guys :)

Lina's POV.

 I Dropped the gun I was holding. " Justin!" I screamed tears were coming out so fast." You never had brought him here again, Lina." May stood next to me now dropping the gun, she held, on the ground. " Why would you lie to me?" i ran my fingers threw Justin's dirty hair.

  " It was for the best. He's trouble Lina. He would of hurt you way more if you let him come inside. I finished that for you." Justin was gushing blood everywhere i can see on him. Shot twice in the shoulder and once in the chest. Placing my hand over his heart i couldn't feel anything. Lifting my hand away from his chest i put it over his mouth and nose, there was a little air. He was still alive.

 " I need to take him to the Hospital. This has gone to far."

 " I'm sorry, but i can't let you go. Vanessa's orders." Glancing back behind May there was no one. Where is Vanessa? " Where's Vanessa?" i said aloud.

 " Jail. She went to see Conrad's grave and got caught. She told me what to do or I'll die."

 " That girl is all talk! You don't need to listen to anything she says!"

 " Well, The number i called wasn't a fake. He'll be on his way now. But I'll need to heal Justin in order for this plan to work." May went to the garage and got a wheel barrel. " If you want your boyfriend fixed, help me put him in."

 I took Justin's shoulders being careful, May took his legs and threw his legs in while i gently put the rest of him in. " i love you." i said kissing his forehead. Crying instantly thinking, knowing I'm going to lose him this time.