Chapter 23.) "you're the worse thing that ever happened to me."

Lina's POV.

 The tears were flowing from my eyes like a waterfall. I had to sit underneath a tree so i wouldn't trip over a rock or a dead branch.

 I missed when Justin and I had. The Love, the passion. We started fighting a week ago. Every night we went to sleep we wouldn't sleep in each others arms. The day he chocked me i know there was something wrong with are relationship.

 The best parts were the heated times. His soft lips moving away from my lips lightly sucking on my neck. His soft but rough hands grabbing my hips. The way are bodies glided together in a rhythm.

 I have to get myself together. I'm mad at him for nearly killing me, Smashing Vanessa's head off the wall. Trying to sleep with out of my best friends.

 I want to hurt him like he hurt me.

  Vanessa's POV.

 The police sat in front of me going threw my record. I looked down and saw the page about my parents. 

 Seeing that page killed me inside. When i was 10 i was raped by my father, that's the worse thing any father could ever do to his daughter. The one he used to call " his baby." the little girl he taught the ABC's. Hugged, Feed, Loved.

 My would would stuff my cheeks with soap, hot sauce,and sometimes even bleach. Anything i was allergic too. When i was 14 she saw a tiny bit of a scar on my wrists or thigh.

 When i was 16. Not to long ago my mom, Dad, and I were driving somewhere i forget it was many years ago. But i remember them drinking and driving.

 They got so drunk they started making out while driving. That's when the car crashed. My parents died instantly and i was left with a broken leg and a memory lost. My memory came back 2 months after the accident.

 This crash was all over the news, One of the worse crashes of the year. We got in an accident with 2 other trucks. One truck was carrying 3 other cars that recently just crashed. Then the other was carrying fuil.

 The fire last a whole day burning down 10 houses and many trees. I still don't understand how i survived. Many god choose to keep me alive, try to make a normal life. and now i'm here in a police station.

 May's POV.

 Vanessa wasn't answering her phone, Lina wasn't back and my heart was beating. Praying, hoping Vanessa will come back so i don't have to do those things.

 Justin's POV.

  I just sat there hoping someone will come along, Hell what was i thinking someone wouldn't come into someone else's woods.

 Closing my eyes the first thing that popped in my head was Lina's and I last fight, not the one with the choking the other one.

 'I don't believe one word you're saying.' i yelled in his face. Justin's cheeks turned as red as an apple.

 ' whatever Lina, you don't' get anything i'm ever saying you're too caught up in that mind of yours.'

 ' and what is that supposed to mean?'

 'you only care about yourself!'

 ' bullshit. that's just bullshit!'

 ' is it? is it really?'

 ' who do i have to care about? you. that's who i think of everyday not me.'

 ' you don't think about me suck up.'

 ' hell i do.' Lina pocked her finger into my chest. Swiftly i grabbed Lina's wrist pushing her against the wall breathing heavily. Looking at her lips i looked in her eyes. She wasn't scared anymore, she wasn't scared of me anyone. ' you aren't scared?' i raised my eyebrows.

 ' why would i be scared of someone who thinks he's better than anyone else?'

 ' You never even thanked me from taking you away from your mean mother, school, everything.' i watched her roll her eyes. ' because i wish i was back there. You're the worse thing that ever happened to me!' And that was the end of that fight.

 GUYS REPORT @PINKASFLOYD65 ON TWITTER THAT WAS MY OLD ACCOUNT IKIDRAUHLUKE BUT IT GOT HACKED SO I HAVE NO WHERE TO SHARE THIS STORY AT NOW. PLEASE TWEET IT LIKE 10 TIMES PLEASE IT'LL REALLY HELP ME GET READS AND REPORT THAT ACCOUNT READ/LIKE/COMMENT ON HERE AND SHARE THIS STORY PLEASE IT'LL MEAN ALOT TO ME. XOXO oh btw i no longer have twitter and if you don't mind can you tweet twerkinialls saying " Melinda's account got hacked and she's no longer on twitter." THANK YOU