Suffering

Hello everyone! this is my third fanfic, i didn't finish " kiss " yet :( but i had to write this one because i have all the chapters on my computer and i just needed to started sharing them with you guys. so this is @atlanadelrey vote comment, become fans, enjoy and give me feed back!

I woke up to a dark room, i wondered what time is it as i looked over at the table. 6:30 am, time to get up and get ready. i told myself scared for the first day of school... a new school. Where i don't know anyone, and no one knows me.

" come on Lina get up now!" my mom yelled from downstairs. i rolled over on my side grabbing my phone from off the floor. going on facebook, i silently read the messages people sent me. " slut "

" whore "

" die?"

i never told my mom how much i was hated in my old school, i knew she wouldn't care because she's drunk all the time, and always at the bar.

" if i don't see you out of your room in the next 10 minutes I'll come up there and slap your ass!!" she screamed. " I"M UP!" i yelled back getting out of bed walking to the shower. i caught myself in the full mirror, " god i'm ugly." i thought to myself as i moved my brown hair to the side of my face. stripping out of my pj's i took a peace shower, shaving the new hairs that arrived on my legs.

i stepped out of the shower grabbing the white towel wrapping it around the middle of my chest then i started my hair. i just brushed it, blow dried it and put it up in an high pony-tail. running to my dresser i found a pair of yoga's and a jumper to cover up my ... cuts. my mother doesn't know i cut, no one knows i cut, no one knows i try to kill myself everyday. no one knows what i'm going threw. i have no friends. no family that cares about me. no father. no mother that i like. i'm alone.

Getting dressed i ran downstairs to the kitchen.

" you couldn't put something on that makes you look descent! god why did i have you, you were a mistake!" my mother yelled at me sipping her beer. " sorry i'm not perfect." i mumbled walking outside to my car.

* school *

i wondered around the building going by directions the principal gave me to find my classes, i'm so confused. " ew, what is she wearing?" i heard a girl with blond hair whisper to her friends as the giggled at me then walked away.

" sluts." i mumbled to myself. " god watch it!" some guy yelled at me, as i realized i bumped into him.

" watch where you're walking next time." his friend told me. " watch where you stand next time." i whispered hopping they didn't hear.

" what did you just tell him?" the one i bumped into asked me, i tried walking away but he held my shoulders giving me an evil eye. " i didn't say anything " i lied.

he laughed right at me " didn't say anything? if he fucking kidding me?"

" i'm a girl." i corrected him. " the way you're dressing? you look like a guy."

" please let go of me." i said squirming around. " look at her she looks like a worm!" " an ugly worm." they laughed. " give me some of dat ass." one said touching my butt, " please don't touch me like that." i hissed trying to walk away, but one grabbed me by the waist, one by the shoulders, " take her to the bathroom." he whispered. " no no please I'll leave." i said trying to escape. they started dragging me to the bathroom when i heard someone,

" hey Brandy! Connor! leave her alone!" they almost looked terrified but they let go of me and ran to their classes.

" thank you." i sighed out relief. " aye, no problem, I'm Justin." he said. " Lina "