Chapter 9.) the only way

Justin's POV.

  I looked back at Lina who was looking back at me. 

“ i'm sorry I brought you along.” I told her. She just nodded setting her head in her hands.

 “ what do we do Justin !?” Jake yelled. “ pull over I got a plan.” I sighed pulling the gun out of under my seat loading it. “ what are you doing?” Jake glanced at me. 

 “ the only way to escape them.” Jake pulled over, as the police car stopped behind us, and he came out walking towards us.

 “ step out of the car please.” he told us with his funny looking hat. Lina hesitated but opened the door same with Jake, Me? I stayed seated.

 “ is it only you?” I asked smirking at the cop. He reached for his his gun I think but I pulled mine out first and shot him. “ get in!” I yelled at Lina and Jake, they hurried and got in.

 I shot the cop two more times before Jake started driving. “ Justin you just got us in more shit!!!” jake screamed as we drove faster.

 I glanced back at lina in the mirror her chest was going up and down really fast. I leaned back and touched her knee, “ we're ok, calm down okay?” I smiled lightly.

 Lina's POV.

 My heart was going so fast, I just wanted to go home pretend this never happened, never meet Justin, never said yes to coming out her with him. I want this all behind me. 

 “ let me out please, i'm done, I don't want to be with you guys anymore.” I pushed Justin's hand away from my knee. 

 “ I'm sorry Lina, but you can't go, not now.” I heard Jake Sigh. 

 I started thinking about that poor cop, his family, his parents how would they re act? What if he had children, and it's one of their birthday's soon. He never said goodbye.

 “ You guys are crazy!” I yelled running my fingers threw my hair looking down. “ I should of never came! I don't like you guys!” I started crying. 

 “ don't .. call . Me crazy.” Justin said in an evil voice that made me look up. “ but you are! You are going to hell! Killing your father! Killing a cop! You have problems! You need help !!” 

 I felt Jake press on the gas petal, so we were going faster. Justin's eyes got dark .. like a pond of black. 

 I glanced away from him then my head shot back up at him when I heard him bang on the car seat.

 “ don't fucking call me crazy! I do these for reasons! The one who needs help is you! With your cutting! Your just awful!!!” Justin screamed. I swallowed hard then looked away feeling the tears come down my face.

 “ Justin calm the fuck down! You don't know what she have gone threw! “ Jake got in the middle. “ and you do????” Justin yelled rolling his eyes. “ no but usually people cut for reasons you won't understand! You never did it so don't go judging other people!” Jake hit the steering wheel.

 “ you don't know my life Jake! You don't know if I cut or not!” Justin screamed

“ I may not have been in your life the first 10 years or whatever, but I was there the rest and I never saw you ONCE pick up a knife!”

“ maybe I did cut! You wouldn't fucking know because while you were supposed to be there for me you were off with your friends getting drunk but WHATEVER I never mattered to you!” Justin yelled.

“ you are right! I never did care about you! You were just that dumb fat kid who sat at home doing nothing! No wonder your parents hated you! Everyone thought you were gay! Not going out with girls, walking weird or whatever! I was EMBARRESED to be with you!” Jake opened up to Justin.

 I watched as Justin gave Jake a mad look and pulled the gun out of his pocket, next thing you knew... Justin shot Jake.