Chapter 6.) this isn't gonna work

Justin's POV

" we what?? we are already in enough shit why would you want to put us in more?" Jake yelled at me.

 " how else are we supposed to get money Jake!? do you have a plan?"

" no " Jake sighed. 

" i have money, in my bank account." Lina told me looking scared. " yeah but the bank you go to is miles back." i ran my fingers threw my hair feeling it was greasy. " i need to take a shower." i look at Jake.

" Justin you need everything." he rolled his eyes. " I'm gonna pull over look under the seats and everything for money, some could have fell or something." Jake pulled over as we started looking under seat.

" i found a dollar." Lina said pulling it up. " good thank you." Jake pull it in his pocket. 

" nothing but change." i said holding some pennies, and nickels. " lets just go back to the house, get some money than drive away." Jake quizzed. " are you stupid? if we go back we'll get caught go to jail and ermm no." 

" wait why would you go to jail?" Lina asked, shit i forgot to tell her. Jake glanced at me and gave me a little head nod telling me to tell her, " umm well you know how i told you how i.. umm you know killed my dad."

" yeah." she bit her lip, " well i .. never really told the police and me and Jake hid him under a house.. that's why we had to burn it down.. so, then we had to get out of that place so we don't get arrested." i looked away.

 " take me home." Lina said quietly. " no, why?" i said looking at her, Jake was rubbing his forehead.

" if they catch you, and I'm with you guys I'm gonna go to jail! I'm to young to just take me home please..." she leaned back looking at her hands.

" i promise you we won't get caught, soon this will stop and we'll be safe, please.." 

" i still don't know." she sighed. 

" we'll get you home soon just not now a few weeks."

" why'd you take me? why couldn't you take someone else?" Lina asked another time.

i care about you. i was about to say but i stopped myself, if i said it i would have been a creep because we only knew each other for a small amount of time, then i said in my mind, this is crazy, why'd i bring her? 

" you are the only one i can trust." i turned around looking straight. 

" find the nearest bank." i told Jake. " Justin this is crazy."

" don't worry were safe." i pulled out the gun i saw under the seat checked, it's loaded. " Justin put that down." Jake hissed at me.

" why? if we are gonna-"

" we aren't Justin! we'll find another way to get money."