Chapter 20.) Matter of time

Vanessa's POV.

  I saw in the kitchen looking at pictures of me and Conrad, a smile appeared on my face as i remembered the love that we used to share. Then that smile faded, tears formed then there was a waterfall come from my eyes, he's gone. There's nothing i could do to have him back in my arms, to be in his arms.

 I Quickly whipped my tears away hearing footsteps coming down the stairs. 

 "sup cutie." Justin stood next to me as i sat on the kitchen counter. i shook my head. " nothing." putting the pictures away Justin's hand fell on mine, taking the picture i was trying to put away in his hands.

 "miss him?" Justin looked up from the picture. " more than anything." i replied. I did miss him for than anything a hot tear fell down my cheek.

 Justin lifted his thumb and rubbed it against my cheek taking the tear away. "he's ok." Justin whispered.

 It was silent for a moment so i spoke, " i want to go to his grave." i looked at Justin to see his reaction, he didn't looked shocked, like he knew this was coming.

 "But if you go, someone can catch you. Then Lina and I would be busted."

 "I don't give a rats ass anymore, Justin." i jumped off the counter. " this is about Lina and you NOT ME." pointing to him.

 " Just can you wait a few days? so we can figure out where to go after this place."

 " A Week, then i'm not longer looking after you two."

" Deal." Justin swung his arm around my shoulder bringing me into one of those 'manly' hugs.

" hi." Lina stood in the door with her soft voice. " Hey baby." Justin walked oer to her placing a small sweet kiss on her forehead. Conrad used to do that to me, now he never will, never again.

 After we ate we sat on the front porch all four of us just watching, liking the view in front of us. There was nothing but trees. " Let's do something." i said, " like?" May asked. " Weed."

 " i forgot how good that shit tasted." Justin smiled. " i never done anything like that before." i couldn't help but smile at Lina's innocent self.

 " you should. i mean you only live once right? we can all get high together." Justin nudged Lina's shoulder. " why not. it could be fun." I jumped up in excitement grabbing my bag that was inside then walking back outside.

 I took out the pack i also took out a lighter. Justin Angrily took one lite it then started. I smelt how good it was May started then I did. May had regrets but she stopped being a pussy and put the weed between her lips.

 " Come on Lina." Justin and I cheered hearing May's small baby coughs. 

 Justin's POV.

   I picked up Lina's lighter as she put the weed between her lips, " you'll be fine." i say lighting hers. Lina took a puff then coughed. " you'll get used to it."

" i hope."

 Typical teenagers sitting here doing drugs i forgot how amazing they are. With the running I didn't bring any with me. Damn i should have.

 " open your mouth slightly." i told Lina she did. I blew some smoke into her mouth kissing her, the smoke started choking threw the kiss but it felt incredible.

 We sat there together blowing the smoke in and out of our mouths becoming addicted instantly. Watching Lina close her eyes while enjoying this made me enjoy it even more. Running my fingers threw her brown hair it was growing back slowly. I remembered all the memories we shared and it only been a couple of months.

 School, Her house, When i hit her for the first time. Killing Jake in front of her poor eyes telling Lina how i really felt. Kissing her .. feeling her body pressed against mine feeling her heart beat race with excitment and worry. Sleeping with her in my arms everynight.

 Who knows how long we have left to share these things?  

 Soon this will be over, It could be today, tomorrow, next week, before i'm pulled-forced away from my girl, the one that makes me happy, the one that makes me feel complete, the one i love.

                                             We Can't Hide forever, Because forever is never.

                                                                          We Can never hide.

********** NEW COVER PHOTO HOW IS IT? REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @IKIDRAUHLUKE ********