"Truth or Dare?" A boy with light brown hair, Liam, asked.

She became slightly nervous as everyone in the room turned to look at her. Camila reached over and gave her a reassuring squeeze on her thigh. The other girl's touch and the alcohol in her system gave her a boost of confidence as she shaped her fingers into the letter D and while the rest of the group found it odd that she didn't speak, no one questioned her about it, for which she was grateful.

Liam tapped his fingers absentmindedly as he thought, "Hm..," his eyes lingered on Camila's hand on Lauren and all at once, his eyes lit up, "I dare you to make out with Camila."

Both girls raised their eyebrows and their eyes grew wide..

Camila, who was mostly sober, gave the boy a hard glare, "What?"

"You heard me," he replied with a smirk, "Full make out with tongue and everything." The drunken boys around him cheered and raised their cups.

"This is going to be so hot," one of them shouted, earning another chorus of cheers.

Lauren giggled and nodded, seemingly accepting the dare, most of her inhibitions swept away by the liquid in her cup.

Camila met Lauren's glazed stare as she battled against her urges. She wanted to kiss Lauren badly. So badly. Camila had found the other girl attractive since she first laid eyes on her. The more she talked to her, the harder she fell. She doubted that Lauren felt the same way, especially after their awkward situation earlier that day. Even though she couldn't deny that she liked the older girl, she felt like she was taking advantage of Lauren's drunken state.

Camila was ripped from her thoughts as she felt a warm hand caress her cheek. Lauren shot her a questioning look, asking if her gesture was okay. Camila gulped and nodded slightly. She let her eyes flicker down to the older girl's lips.

As they both leaned in, the cheers around them faded away and all both girls could focus on was each other.

Camila closed her eyes as her lips made contact with Lauren's. She thought about all of the cliche books and movies that described the feeling as sparks and fireworks. Her lips seemed to fit perfectly against the other girl's and she realized that the films and writings were right. It was fireworks and sparks and more.

Their bodies molded against each other as their lips synchronized their movements. Lauren, fueled by the alcohol in her system, bit down on Camila's lip, tugging slightly. A moan elicited from somewhere deep inside Camila, drowned out by the noise surrounding the two girls, and Lauren used it as an opportunity to slip her tongue into her mouth. Camila's mind was reeling, undoubtedly turned on by Lauren's dominant behavior. Their tongues danced together and Camila reached out to trace her hand along Lauren's jaw line.

Suddenly, something in her mind clicked, and she remembered where she was. She pulled away from Lauren quickly and snapped her eyes open. Lauren looked back at her with dilated pupils, a blissful expression on her face. Cheers erupted from around the room and Camila scanned the area, her eyes connecting with Normani's and Dinah's, who looked like they had just entered the room. Their jaws hung open and Dinah dropped her solo cup on the floor with a splash.

Camila looked back at Lauren who seemed unfazed. The girl drank the rest of the liquid in her cup, a dopey smile on her face.

"I-uh-I need to go," Camila managed to stutter out. She quickly got up and disappeared from Lauren's sight. A confused Lauren simply shrugged and smiled as a few people patted her on the back.

"Did you just see that shit?" Normani blinked a few times and turned to Dinah.

Dinah attempted to speak but was unable to after what she had just witnessed and settled for nodding her head.