Who's Gonna (Nobody)

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" Kyrie screamed out, feeling her inner thighs shake. She was about to cum, and Chris knew it because he immediately pulled his finger's out, a sly grin plastered across his beautiful face.

"I hate you." Kyrie glared at him. She wanted her release, and Chris had just took it away.

"I know you don't mean that." Chris growled in her ear, before gently nibbling on it. "I think we should try role playing." He whispered, cupping her breasts.

"Mhmm. What do want to do?" Kyrie asked in a low tone, trying to control her breathing pattern's. But with the way Chris was touching her, it wasn't really working.

"My face is your pony. And I want you to ride it." Chris answered, sliding his tongue up and down her neck.

"I like the way that sound's." Kyrie breathed, running her finger's through his unruly curls. Chris picked her up by her ass, carrying her to the bedroom. A trail of their clothing led to the door as they anxiously ripped away each others clothes, wanting to be in nothing but their birthday suits.

Chris laid on the bed, gripping Kyrie's slim waist as she lowered her second set of lips onto his face.

"Fuuuck.." Kyrie moaned, throwing her head back in pleasure as soon her womanhood made contact with Chris's tongue.

"You sound so sexy when you moan." Chris muttered, giving her right cheek a hard slap, causing Kyrie to let out a small scream. She loved how rough yet sensual and gentle Chris was being with her.

Chris gripped her toned thigh's, plunging his tongue inside of her. "Oh shit!" Kyrie screamed out in pleasure, overwhelmed by the sensations Chris's tongue was giving her.

"What's my name?" He asked, kissing her throbbing clit. "Chris." Kyrie answered, riding his face a little harder.

"Say my whole name."

"Christopher M-Maurice Brown." Kyrie stuttered. "I want you to spell it out for me." Chris demanded, running his hand's down her back.

"C." Kyrie moaned, feeling Chris trace the letter C onto her lover. As she spelt out his name, he traced every letter on her dripping pearl, from the C in Christopher to the N in Brown.

By the time they reached the final letter, Kyrie had finally reached her peak, and came hard on his face. "Damn you taste so good." Chris said, licking up her juices.

Kyrie removed herself from his face, leaning down to kiss him deeply, tasting the sweet leftovers of her residue. "I want you inside of me." She whimpered, rubbing against his erect member. Kyrie was about to go crazy if she didn't feel him inside of her soon.

"We'll get to that." Chris got up, picking Kyrie off the bed, and placing her on the dresser. She shivered as he spread her leg's open, massaging her inner thighs.

"It's so pretty." Chris commented, admiring her glistening vagina. Kyrie blushed, looking away for a brief moment.

Her breathing sped up once Chris rubbed the tip against her protruding pink clit, causing more waterfalls to come. "You have a condom?" He asked.

"No."

"You want me to get you pregnant?" Chris raised a brow at her. "I got a couple of those morning after pills. Chris would you just put it in already?!" Kyrie pleaded.

"But-"

"Just do it got dammit!" Kyrie yelled out, feeling her hormones get the best of her. Without another word, Chris slammed his full length inside of her, sending her into euphoria.

"Yasss Chris! Go deeper! Deeper!" Kyrie cried out, as her eye's rolled to the back of her head. Her nails dug into his arm's, feeling him slam into her harder with each thrust.