Lunch For Two

Twilight is owned by Stephanie Meyers, please support the official release.

Written by Nashmeira S. W.

Edited by EstrellaGrace

Be sure to check her out. :3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Chapter 6 ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Lunch For Two ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

On our way to the Cullen's, Dad and I had dropped off dad's police cruiser that he 'hit a deer with' at the station. Charlie had signed out the police search-and-rescue SUV until his car was fixed. From here we were off to the Cullen's and the drive was short, but then again, every drive in Forks was short.

Driving off the main road and down a long driveway, we saw the Cullen's home and both of us were thinking the same thing.

They didn't live in a home, homes were nice and cozy with just enough space for the people living there. This was a mansion, which had more than enough space for probably twenty people. Last head count I had put the Cullen's at seven.

Glass, almost an entire side of the house was glass. I knew the Cullen's were good with money but this house made Dad's house look like a cave. When we came to a stop, Dad whistled.

"I knew they were well off but wow..." Dad just nodded. The place was defiantly more than we were expecting and even with a family of seven.

As we got out of the large SUV that was my dad's police issues Tahoe as the Charlie walked out onto the porch to meet us. Raising a hand, waved at us as we made our way into their mansion. Casual greetings were had as we entered into a large white living room.

The outside was amazing but the inside, and whatever that smell was, added to the heavenly nature of this place.

Carlisle took the initiative and started the introductions.

"Welcome to our home," Carlisle said as Esme came to stand by him. "I think formal introductions are in order. As you know, my name is Carlisle and this is my wife, Esme." He gestured to the lovely women from last night. Her smile was just so inviting and her persona just exuded how genuine she was in her emotions. "She did all the planning and decoration of the house."

My dad got in his grove of being the polite local and reached out to shake hands with the matriarch of the family. There was only the smallest apprehension in the women before she took his hand and smiled.

"You have a lovely home Miss Cullen and if smell is anything to go by, I would say that interior decorating isn't your only talent."

"Thank you, but please, Esme is fine. There is no need to be strangers."

Carlisle picked back up on his introductions with the next two members of the Cullen clan, the dark haired, petite Alice, if memories served, and Jasper. The one that always looked in pain or maybe he was just pissed off, it's hard to tell. His eyes were taking in every little thing we were doing and it was kind creepy so I was a little surprised that the two of them approached me.

"It's so great to meet you, Bella. I just know we will be best friends, oh, and it's great to meet you to, Mr. Swan." Dad just politely waved her off much the same way as Esme did. "I'm so sorry about what happened last night and I guess it's partly my fault since I was so nervous. You and your dad are really hard to see correctly it's really strange." Carlisle's cough interrupted her, and she, like all the other Cullen's, gave us an award winning smile. "Sorry we'll save the explanation of what I mean till later."