New Dylan Story!

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments and support! I really do read everything that you guys write, but sadly I cannot reply to all of you. In return for your amazing response to this story, and since I love you all so freaking much (Dylan too!), I now introduce to you "Show Me Love."

This is another Dylan O'Brien story that I have been wanting to write for a very long time, but I never got around to it. Now, with summer beginning, I have more time to read your stories and write more of my own. So please, go check it out, and also leave comments of all of your own (or your favorite) Dylan stories! I would love to read them!

Description
Avery Dean and Dylan O'Brien used to be best friends. That is, until he moved to California when they were both twelve. What happens when they reconnect nine years later and new feelings emerge? Will they sacrifice their old friendship for a new type of love, or will they choose to be just friends forever?

'Damn it, Avery, I want you!'

Our eyes met, mine wide in shock, and Dylan's glinting with obvious anger and frustration.

'Then show me.'

Other Stories by QueenOfHeartsx
Follow The Sun {Liam Hemsworth}
Arrogant Humility {Tom Riddle}