Entry 11:

My stay with Seth was coming to a close. It was my last day at here, and tomorrow morning on their way home from the airport, Darin's family was coming to pick me up. "It's funny," Seth joked. "You're the thing that could get them over to see the new place."

Darin and Seth's parents hadn't been over to see where Seth was staying because they knew he could do it on his own. They were right, Seth did a great job on his own. But Seth was the type of person who needed some encouragement to keep him going, and he was a little disappointed that his parents never made time to come visit him.

I was packing up my clothes that I had unpacked a week before, and only keeping out one pair for tomorrow, my toiletries, and my shoes when Seth walked in blasting One Direction. I didn't mind One Direction, although I preferred Panic! At The Disco. He was singing along to "Fools Gold", a song that he swore was written about his ex girlfriend, Traci.

Traci did use Seth. She used him to get into Harvard by logging into his laptop and hacking into Seth's uncles facility to forge documents. Even when she was kicked out of Harvard and was forced to admit everything to Seth, Seth was still madly in love with her. It was disgusting how much they were in love. The only reason Seth finally got rid of her is because he found out that she worked at a strip club. That was the end of Traci.

The song had come out soon after it happened, and it was all that played in Seth's house for weeks. Darin came to visit Seth a lot so she had the song stuck in her head and pretty soon it was stuck in mine.

"You're so organized." Seth commented. "Would you help me organize something?" He turned to ask me. The look in his eye said that it was important and couldn't wait. "It doesn't have to be done today, you can come back some other time."

"Alright. What is it?"

"I need you to help me plan my proposal to Madison. I've been wanting to do it for a while now, I just hadn't figured out when would be a good time, or if she loved me enough to say yes. But when she saw me and you... the way she was hurt showed how much she loved me and I would really love some help. I want everything to be perfect."

I grabbed some lose leaf paper off of the desk in the corner of the room and a pen. "I'll need some ideas."

Soon, we had a list: 1) Puppy 2)Concert 3)Flowers 4)Picnic 5)Sunset 6)Beach 7)NYC 8)Broadway 9)Chevron 10)Midnight. It was filled with things that Madison liked, but each thing had multiple memories attached with it. Whatever we decided to do, it was going to work flawlessly and also be one of the biggest romantic gestures of all time. You could see the excitement oozing out of Seth's skin as we started planning his proposal.