Chapter 11: Rileys 'Stalker' part 2

Start from the beginning

  "What? What happened?" Topanga asked while she stood up to read the message on Lucas's phone. Topanga then read Riley's message.

  ""Lucas, please please come to my house. Bring the boys with you please. Tell everyone else that I'm in big trouble. Charlie Gardner tried to get a hold of me! Please come hurry. I'm hiding at my house right now. I locked my doors and windows but I'm still scared. Please hurry or he might find me "" Topanga said, reading what Riley sent.

  "Oh my. We have to go now. Zay, Lucas and Farkle come with me. Cory and Katy, stay with Maya" Topanga said while the three boys stood up to stand next to her and they nodded.

   Maya was scared for Riley. So she didn't say anything but just stare at the blank wall. She thought about how she couldn't be there to save her. Usually she was the one who saved Riley if she was in big trouble but this time no because she couldn't help herself from the truck so now she's injured. She felt really scared and sad.

  "P-please save her" Maya's voice shook. Zay gave her a slight smile signaling that they will.

--

  Finally, they arrived at the Matthews home. When Topanga knocked on her front door, no one answered.

  [3 minutes later]

"Riley honey, it's okay. This is your mom, I'm with Lucas, Zay and Farkle. Will you please let me in. We received your message at the hospital" Topanga said while knocking. Eventually Riley opened the door and they saw her sobbing. Topanga went up to her and hugged her.

  "M-mom I'm so s-s-scared" Riley sttutered out while she was sobbing hard. Topanga petted her hair. "Oh honey.. It's okay. We're right here. Lets go to the hospital" Topanga said while exiting their house and closing the door. Lucas, Zay and Farkle were in front of them. While they were walking to go outside of the building, Charlie Gardner had just walked in. Riley saw him and hid behind Topanga.

  "Oh, where's Riley going? I've been trying to find her" Charlie said innocently.

   "Quit acting innocent. We know what you did" Lucas said while walking up to him and while he was making a fist. Zay followed him.

  "Guy's beating him up won't do a thing" Farkle said. Zay and Lucas looked at him in unison and then backed away from Charlie.

  "Scared?" Charlie chuckled. "Now come on, Riley and I still have a date" 

  "Oh no you don't mister. Get out of here, or I will call the police. What you did to my daughter could be abusive since she ran away from you. If you don't get out of here, I'll press charges on you since I'm a good lawyer" Topanga said while walking up to Charlie. After a minute later, he finally walked out and headed home they guessed.

"Hate that guy" Zay said.

  "Let's head back to the hospital, don't worry Riley were right here" Farkle said while patting on her shoulder.

--

  They finally have arrived the hospital. When they got inside of Maya's room. Maya looked at her with a worried face while Cory and Katy walked up to her to give a hug.

  "Oh god honey, are you okay?" Katy asked while hugging her. Riley then nodded and gave her a slight smile.

  Cory hugged her. After, she went up to Maya. Maya was smiling at her but Riley was still scared. She then sat by Maya on her bed and just looked at Maya not saying anything.

  "Riles. It's okay. You're in a safer place now. We're all right here" Maya said while she interlaced her fingers to Riley.

  "You-you can move now?" Riley finally spoke and was shocked because Maya could move her hands.

  "Yeah" Maya smirked while biting on her lips "but only my arms and legs can move if I moved my body. It'll hurt a lot"

  Riley smiled at her in relief.

"Why did you go out on a date with Charlie Gardner anyways?" Maya asked.

  "Oh peaches, it wasn't a date for me but he thought it was. I just wanted to go with him so he could stop bugging me about him. But then it got worse at ''Topanga's', you see, the place was empty so we went there. But then he got hold of me and gripped on my wrist really hard when I wanted to go. He went up to my face and looked like he was gonna kiss me. He was really creeping me out. Good thing he let my wrist go when I slapped him, so then I ran away going to my house. He was really creeping me out. I know what he would do next if I stayed there. And then i arrived at my house and good thing he never saw where I went. And I messaged Lucas so now here I am" Riley explained to Maya while Lucas, Zay, Farkle, Topanga, Cory and Katy were having a conversation of their own in the back of the room. Maya was really worried of Riley.

  "Ugh... Oh honey. I'm so sorry. Now that you have learned not to go on a date with a new creepy weirdo kid, don't go on a date with some stranger okay? He technically is a stranger because you never met him and he doesn't even know you yet" Maya said to Riley. Riley nodded at her.

  "Yep, I've learned my lesson." Riley chuckled while she looked down. After, she turned around to look at Cory.

  "Dad, what are you gonna do with Charlie Gardner tomorrow? I don't want him anywhere near me" Riley asked breaking Cory and Topanga's conversation. Cory looked at her, "it's okay Riley, I'll take care of it" Cory smiled at her and Riley turned back around to face Maya. They locked eyes with eachother and smiled at eachother.

  To be continued. . .