Chapter 13

Jake screamed out in pain and fell to the ground, holding his mutilated leg. Ryan rushed to grab his communicator to call Johnny. He kept a close eye on me though. I didn't care. Jake should had never said those things about my people.

Johnny came rushing in about a minute later. Ryan ordered the guard, whom I never noticed before then, to open Jake's cell. The guard punched in a code next to Jake's cell and the invisible force field disappeared.

Johnny rushed in and looked at Jake's leg. "How did this happen?" Asked Johnny flabbergasted. Ryan didn't say anything. He didn't know how to explain it himself. He only looked at me. I shrunk back. The events finally caught up.

I could physically harm people. Without having to touch them. Did that make me a bad person? To be honest, I didn't plan for it to happen. I mean, he deserved it, but I didn't mean for it to happen. I just pictured it happening then it actually happened.

Ryan and Johnny were staring at me, disbelief on their faces. And something else.

Fright.

They were scared of me and of what I did. I couldn't take the look on their faces, so I ran. Ryan called out for me, even made the attempt to follow me, but I shut the doors to the prison with a wave of my hand.

A place that maybe I belonged in.