Epilogue

Please read the A\N in the end! xx

It's been 5 years since Demi came out of treatment.

When she came out she made a decision to share her story. She told the world everything about her eating disorder. She helped many young girls overcome what they've been going through and for that she was grateful.

She went back to her music career and was greeted with open arms by her recording company and her fans.

In these 5 years Demi released 3 albums, all very successful and appreciated.

She did a tour. It started as a US only tour but grew with time and slowly brought her to almost all around the world.

After finishing her tour she was finally back home. She was really happy to finally be able to sleep in her own bed for once.

Her plane landed at 3am and soon enough she arrived to her apartment.

She opened and closed the door quietly walking in and putting down her bag.

She looked around the dark apartment, smiling. She loved that place, it's been her house for years. It was a huge loft. She bought it almost 5 years ago. It was modern looking and had lots of space.

She dragged her suitcase to her bedroom and left it by the door.

She then stripped her cloths and walked into the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed.

She came out and quickly go into her bed.

She snuggled into the covers and smiled when she felt an arm sneak around her waist and pulling her close.

"You're back..” he murmured.

"I'm back.” she whispered, smiling.

She was so happy to be back, back in his arms, in their home, their bed. She snuggled close to him and drifted off to sleep.

***

Demi opened her eyes and quickly shut them back up. The sun was shining bright through the huge window in the bedroom.

She finally opened her eyes, adjusting to the bright light.

She turned her head only to be greeted with an empty right side of the bed.

She went out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, and there he was. Cooking something, humming softly.

She quietly came up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist resting her head on his shoulder.

"Good morning.” he said.

"Hi..” she mumbled still a little sleepy.

He then turned to face her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hi.” he said, quietly.

"Hi.” she said again,smiling.

"I missed you..” he whispered.

"Oh, don't exaggerate.. you saw me a few weeks ago.” she said, laughing a little.

He smiled at her.

He then kissed her softly.

"I'm so glad you're back. The bed was getting so lonely.” he said, his forehead glued to hers.

He rubbed his nose against hers, giving another small kiss.

"I'm really glad too. I actually have something to tell you..” she said,sounding a bit hesitant.