A\N

Hey guys!! sorry to be doing another A\N as a chapter but I really need to ask something, well a few things.

OK, 1. Do you still like the story? I kinda feel it's going nowhere and it's not as exciting as it used to be.. is it just me? 

2. this is not a question just a bit of an explanation.. I feel like I'm not updating.. it's just that I started school, (11th grade) and it's REALLY busy and stressing and annoying and.. school.. So I just want to say that I will do my very best to update this story every week and I promise that no matter what I wont just leave you waiting for a chapter for 2 months or something like that..!

3. I wanted to ask you for your opinion, I asked this before but you didn't really resopnd so, x-factor, Niall - solo or 1D??? I also need you to understand that if you vote 1D it doesn't mean this story would become a 1D fanfic, it wont. I'm no directioner so I know nothing about them and so it wont include the rest of them much.. 

If you actually read all this, first of all thank you and second, comment your vote about Q3 (Solo\1D) and if you have any brilliant ideas or just things you would like to see in this story, please tell me (in a comment\message whatever you're comfortable with).

anyway, thanks for all the reads and votes and past comments, they all make me smile and I'm finally done bugging you.. love you guys!! xx (follow me on twitter @Crowen_Lovatic (Grey's_Lovatic), if you want a follow back, just ask.. :))