Chapter 8

Niall was too slow in reacting to what has just happened and by the time he moved Demi has already closed the door to her room.

He went to his room and to sleep, thinking of everything that just happened.

Demi was greatly amused by Niall shyness. Not in a mean way, more like in a very flattered- almost embarrassed way.

She decided that the small kiss Niall gave her wasn't enough so she took action and kissed him, which was amazing.

Then she just thought there wasn't any need of ruining this magical moment, this moment she hardly dared to dream about.

She was now lying on her bed, thinking about him. She hoped she didn't offend him. She really hoped they could continue this tomorrow.

She drifted off to sleep, dreaming of Niall asking her out on a date and them having an amazing time. She knew it will be great because it will be just like any other outing they had before but in a way it wont. It will be special and memorable.

The next day, Demi woke up pretty early and went downstairs.

When she walked into the living room, she found her mom and Maddie sitting there. They both looked up when she came in.

"Hey Dems.” Dianna said.

"Hey.” she said happily.

"Would you girls like to go shop for some groceries with me?” Dianna asked.

Demi and Maddie exchanged a look and smiled.

"We would love to but only if we can also buy some more things.” Maddie said.

"More things?” Dianna asked.

"Yeah.. you know, cloths, nail polishes.. things like that.” Demi said.

"I will agree to this only if you promise not to take too long. We don't want to let Maura and Niall wait.” Dianna said.

"Promise!” both Demi and Maddie said.

"OK, let's head out!” Dianna said.

All 3 of them grabbed their things and went out to the car, the drive wasn't long and they had a lot of fun in the car just chatting and singing with the radio.

As planned both Maddie and Demi got a few new shirts, and some nice shorts. Demi also found herself a dress and a few jackets. Maddie found herself some nice shoes. They added a few colors to their nail polish collection and Demi found herself some new headphones. (the pic on the side)

After all that they also bought ingredients for breakfast and then headed back to the house.

When they came back the house was still quiet which indicated the Horans were still sleeping.

They girls decided to make some breakfast and then wake them.

It was 11:00 am when they finished making breakfast, which included, omelets, salad, some bread with cheese or butter and orange juice and also coffee.

Dianna went to Maura's room, while Demi went to Nialls and Maddie stayed to set the table.

Demi walked into Niall's room, walking straight to his bed and jumping on it.

"Wake up!” she screamed while shaking him playfully.

He groaned and just turned his head.

Niall loved sleeping and waking him up was a very hard task which required an expert.

Demi suddenly had a great idea of how to wake him up and also apologize a little for last night.

She smiled to herself as she climbed on top of him. She started off, kissing his nose. A small harmless kiss. From there she moved to his cheek then the other cheek then his chin and his forehead and finally his lips.

Niall opened his eyes surprised at the feeling of kisses all over his face.

He was even more surprised to find Demi on top of him, kissing him.

He was fully awake when she started kissing down his neck.

"Hi” he said with a sleepy voice.

"Hi.” she said smiling.

"Come on! Get up.. breakfast is ready!” she said getting up.

She pulled him out of the bed and into the bathroom so he can freshen up a little.

After Niall brushed his teeth and washed his face they went downstairs and had breakfast.

They decided that today they were just gonna hang around the house and not go into town.

Demi was in her room, putting away the new things she bought when Niall walked in and closed the door.

"Hey” he said.

"Hi” she answered.

"So.. about last night..” he started.

"I'm sorry.” she said.

He felt like crying, she was sorry for what happened.

"Oh.. umm..” he mumbled.

"Oh! No, no, no! I'm not sorry for the kiss.. kisses. I'm sorry I just left like that.” she said.

"Why did you leave?” he asked.

"It's gonna sound silly but I just didn't want to ruin the magic of the moment we shared with words and too many thoughts.” she said.

"It's not silly.. It's beautiful.” he said.

She smiled as she came closer to him.

"So, now can we talk?” he asked.

"Yeah, sure.” she said.

"OK.” he said, taking a deep breath. “Would you like to go out on a date with me?” he asked.

"I would love to go on a date with you.” she said smiling.

"If we go on a date.. does it mean we can't kiss until then or.. ?” he asked.

She looked at him amused as she stepped forward and got really close to him.

Her lips were only an inch away from his as she said, “When is this date going to be?”

"Umm.. how about today? We're not going anywhere anyway.” he said.

"OK. And where will we go?” she asked, her lips still very close to his,

"leave that to me.” he said.

"So about the kiss..?” he asked.

"I'm not gonna kiss you again.. If you want to kiss me you need to just do it.” she said.

He decided that this time he wint be too slow and so he kissed her.

He took her face in his hands and pulled her into a full on kiss. This time he was asking for entrance into her mouth and she accepted.

"Well.. then get ready and we'll go in about an hour or so.” he said leaving her room, clearly trying to do to her what she did to him the night before.     

A\M: Hi guys, really hope you like this chapter. anyway I would love for all the silent readers to comment\vote\add to reading list\share\follow whatever suits you, all greatly appreciated.  Can you guys help me spread the story a little??