Chapter 6

When they arrived the kids discovered that their mothers have rented a house. The house was beautiful and pretty big too, it was located just outside Paris which gave them quiet but also allowed them to be close all the attractions in Paris.

It was summer, a hot European summer. They all just got back from a day in Paris which included a visit at the Eiffel tower, a museum, some cloth shopping and a dinner at a nice restaurant.

It was getting pretty late and both Maura and Dianna went off to bed. Maddie was also in her room.

Demi and Niall were sprawled on the couch watching a movie, sneaking glances at each other when the other wasn't looking.

Demi and Niall were friends, best friends. They both felt very comfortable around each other, they were alike in many ways.

Demi loved spending time with Niall, he knew her better than anyone else. The only problem was that Demi was developing some.. different feelings towards Niall, felling a girl should not have toward her best friend, feeling she just knew she couldn't do anything about because they would ruin her relationship with her best friend.

The only thing demi didn't know was that Niall was having pretty similar feelings to her own.

Unlike Demi, Niall fell for Demi the first time he saw her. The very first time when they bumped into each other, after picking their stuff up they were looking into each others eyes and that's exactly when he fell for her. In his eyes she was the prettiest girl in the world but she was also his best friend and therefore he couldn't risk ruining this with making any move regarding to his feeling toward her.

So there they were, both lost in thoughts, pretending to watch a movie.

Demi snapped out of her thoughts when she noticed the movie has just ended.

She looked over at Niall who was staring blankly at the space, she just stared at him for a moment and then said, “Do you wanna go for a swim?”

"Huh?” he said, snapping out of his thoughts.

"Do you wanna go swim?” she said slowly while giggling slightly.

"Now? It's like 2am or something..” he said.

"So?” she said, smiling mischievously.

"It's late and dark.” he said.

"So? We are not going skinny dipping.. just swimming some splashing and that's about it.” she said, clearly not seeing the problem with her suggestion.

He looked at her up and down, definitely regretting the fact they're not going skinny dipping and said, “Fine, I'll go get my swimsuit and meet you at the pool.”

they both went to their rooms, grabbed their swimsuits and towels and went outside.

Niall got there first and was now waiting for Demi to come, he was shirtless and had already spread his towel on one of the chairs.

When Demi came out she took a moment to admire his body, his back was to her so she could stare for a little without him knowing. Just then Niall turned around and Demi pretended to fold and refold her towel.

Niall had to fight really hard not to let his mouth fall open at the sight of Demi's body, she was just perfect.

"Ready to swim?” she asked.

He had to force his eyes away from her body as he said, “Of course, you just need to be careful.”

"Careful of wha-” she started asking but was cut off by Niall picking her up and running toward the pool.