Chapter 3

A\N: Well hello again! It's not as Diall filled as you would hope but it did have a few nice scenes of them. This chapter kinda kicks this story into motion so I hope you like it and as always.. comment review vote do whatever.. enjoy!

Demi and Ariana were smiling widely, as the whole class clapped wildly.

They were amazing and even the teacher was clapping and smiling.

The girls left the stage and went back to they're seats smiling shyly.

After class Niall came to Demi with a huge smile saying, “Wow Demi you are an amazing singer!”

Demi smiled shyly and thanked him quietly.

"What are you doing today after school?” he asked.

"Nothing.. I don't have plans.” she said.

"Well now you do, you are going with me to the beach.” he said happily.

"Oh.. OK. But I don't have a swimsuit here.” she said.

"Yeah me too.. Ok so we'll both go home after school, grab our swimsuits and maybe some snacks and than I'll pick you u and we'll go to the beach.” he declared.

"Sounds good to me.. So when will you pick me up?”she asked.

"Around 3 sounds reasonable?” he asked

"Sounds perfect” she said smiling her beautiful big smile.

"Great! So I'll see you at 3..” he said as they both parted ways, going to their separate classes.

The day flew by and Demi was now at home getting ready. She wore her swimsuit and packed a bag with some snacks and a towel.

She had 10 minutes to spare so she went to Maddie's room the check up on her.

Maddie was lying on her bad with her laptop and headphones. After some big hand gestures Demi was finally able to catch Maddie's attention.

She pulled down her headphones and smiled at Demi.

"I'm going out, just wanted to ask how was school today” Demi said smiling.

"It was fine.. school. Where are you going?” she reaponded.

"I'm going to the beach with a friend.” Demi said.

"You're going with anyone I know?” she asked curiously.

"No, I'm going with someone you don't know. His name's Niall and we met at school in a very silly way.. I was-” demi started telling but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Demi went to answer the door and indeed there was Niall in a swimsuit and tank top, he also had a towel draped over his shoulder.

"Hey! Ready to go”he asked.

"Yeah just a sec I'll say goodbye to my sister, you can come in.” she said. She so easily let him in only because both her parents were out, she didn't tell anyone about her parents besides Ariana.

Demi went back to Maddie's room and said, “Hey I'll tell you the rest of the story when I get back. You okay here alone right? If you need me just call.”

"I'm good. Do you know when mom and dad are coming back?” she asked.

"Umm..around 6 maybe..” Demi said.

"OK.” Maddie said.

"Well I'm out.” Demi said waving at Maddie one last time before heading back to the living room where Niall is waiting.