Chapter 23

A few weeks after Demi left, Niall went off to boot camp.

When he got there he was pretty freaked. There were so many people there.

They were soon told to go on stage and wait. Later he was paired with some other boy and together they were supposed to do a song.

They had to practice all night which was exhausting but eventually Niall thought they sounded pretty good.

After everyone preformed, the judges called them in. he came on stage as part of the boys group.

They called name after name, he kept waiting to hear his name being called and just then he heard, “and the last one is.. Josh...” from there it was all a blur for Niall. He felt the tears fill his eyes. He couldn't believe it was happening again, he was auditioning, getting good comments and still not getting in. it was always like that, people always said he was good and then didn't choose him. He then got off the stage with the rest of the eliminated contestants and walked out.

He sat outside on the grass with his head in his hands, leaning on a tree. It was so unfair, he wanted it so badly and still everyone kept saying he wasn't enough.

***

While Niall was at the x-factor Demi was back on tour.

Right now she was sitting in a management meeting, discussing the rest of her tour.

"So, this tour is going amazing.” her manager said.

Demi smiled happily.

"Because of how successful this tour is, we're going to take it to Europe and Asia as well!” he declared.

"Oh my god! That's amazing!!” Demi said, excitedly.

"Yes, it is. The reaction on twitter is amazing and on facebook too. You have fans all over the world and they all want to see you live.” he said.

"That's just amazing! I can't believe it's actually happening.” she said.

"Well, it's all you so be very proud. You might want to open a twitter of your own, you always say you want to communicate with you fans and hear what they have to say.” he said.

"Maybe I should...” she said.

**

Later that day, Demi was sitting I her hotel room, bored.

She grabbed her laptop and decided to go for it and open a twitter account.

She texted her manager and he made sure her account was verified.

@ddlovato: Hey everyone! Finally opened a twitter, got some exciting news for you..

she tweeted.

She was shocked to find out that after refreshing the page she had over 1000 followers.

The follows kept going up and her mentions were blowing up with messages from fans. Most of them were really sweet, welcoming her to tweeter, saying they love her, some asking for a follow. She followed some and tried ignoring the tweets that said mean stuff.

---

An hour later she came back, after having dinner and found out she had over 100,000 followers.

She quickly tweeted, @ddlovato: you guys ready for some exciting news??

her mentions were going crazy again, fans begging her to tell the news.

After another half hour she finally tweeted, @ddlovato: so the news is.... my tour is coming to Europe and Asia too!! are you guys excited???