Chapter 13

Hey guys.. so the thing is I could really use some lovatics to follow on twitter cause right now I oly have grey's fans and they don't really get my Lovatic crazziness so if you're interestied follow me and tell me you're from wattpad and I'll follow you bacl, cool? @Crowen_Lovatic

________________________________________________________________

As promised, Niall got to Demi's place at 7. they had dinner with Maddie and Dianna and after that went up to her room.

They just cuddled on the bed and watched a movie. Her head was on his chest and his hand was rubbing her arm gently.

I need to talk to you about something.” she suddenly said.

"What is it?” he asked, sounding almost scared.

"Umm.. you know Sel and Miles go to this school of arts and they always wanted me and Ari to join them...” she started. “But it's pretty expansive so we couldn't.” she said, looking ahead.

"OK.. what about it?” he asked.

"So now there are a few scholarships and there are auditions to get them and Sel and Miles want me and Ari to try out.” she said, still not looking at him.

"That's great!” he said.

"Yeah.. I guess so.” she said.

"Why aren't you excited about it? It sounds like a great opportunity.” he said.

"It is...” she said.

"But..?” he said.

"But.. what about you? What about us?” she asked.

"What do you mean, what about us?” he asked.

"I mean, we wont be at the same school and.. I don't know I don't want to lose you..” she said, sadly.

"And you wont.. “ he said.

"Maybe you can audition too.” she said.

"I don't know.. I'm not sure I'm good enough. I don't want to put myself in a situation where I will get too invested and then don't get accepted.” he said.

"What?” she said, sitting up from her position on his chest and looking at him. “You are amazing! You are better than good enough..” she said.

"You really think so?” he asked surprised.

"Of course I do.” she said.

"Thanks..” he said.

"How about, we go together? If we both get in, great if not.. we'll deal with it too.” he said.

"OK..” she said smiling a little.

After that Demi could relax a little. They watched another movie and cuddled some more.

When it was time to go to sleep, they changed into simpler clothes. And just snuggled under the covers. It felt so natural and not awkward for them to sleep in the same bed.

Due to the fact Niall was taller than Demi their usual position included her head being tucked under his chin, resting on his chest. His arms were wrapped tightly around her.

He kissed the top of her head and whispered, “Goodnight, beautiful.”.

10 days later they were sitting waiting to go up for their audition.

Demi decided to sing Heart Attack and Niall decided to sing Little Things. They agreed that it will be a good way to show that they also create their own music and the song also fit them perfectly – obviously.