Getting a letter and Diagon Ally - Luna

Waking up with sweat on my forehead, wiping it off with my hand. Now I am 11 the dreams of people who have died and I couldn't help them and the deaths I have being in will come back! This is the curse I got for coming one, well I didn't get a choice but I could just not do it, well then I am killing someone again for not saving them! I looked out of the window and saw the wildlife while jumping off my bed I grasped my robe and put it over my pyjamas and walked down the stairs quietly to my father. He looked down at me and frowned. He walked back to the kitchen, I was shocked it's his first time not saying "Good Morning Luna" so I followed him. I realized that he had something of mine, you learn people different ways of hiding things, Helena way was being extra happy and smiley. One of my good friends.

Father had what belongs to me, and I need to see what it is. If it is the Ministry they may kill me, like all the Elementals. People is saying there is one more elemental out there! I hope he/her doesn't die because death is a painful thing. It hurts your family, friends, and sometimes even enemy. I ran to father and put my wand to his neck (This is my way saying "LUNA IS ANGRY!") I raised my eyebrow, I probably the smarts raven claw there is. Who know I came kinda older than the founders of Hogwarts, and I know quite a lot of spell that not even Dumbledore knows! But then some spells died out and I can't really use them. As well I haven't been to school in such a long time I won't be a smart raven claw!!!

My father looked quite scared, I would too but do you think I would hex my father. Never! But if this was Tom, Severus or even Sirius I would hex those boys! Cause they were trouble, my father gave up and handed me the note. It was Mcgonagall! This is my Hogwarts letter; I probably know the letter off by heart! Anyway, I turned my evolve to see where my room is.

To Ms. L Lovegood

The Fourth Room on the Third Floor,

7 Ottery Street,

Cathople,

DEVONS

Then I open my letter, which is probably my 20th one from Hogwarts alone! Anyway, I putted out the first sheet and read it to Father with he looked quite scared.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,

Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Luna Lovegood,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

I was quite late this year for the letters Minerva must had some sort of problem sending one letter to some sort of person. My father looked realized, but that's not it, there is more paper. I grasped the second piece of paper and read it out loud.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM

First-year students will require:

1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)

2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)