"Wow thats cool" -Jessica

*edited 5th February 2017*

I walk down the hall and wait for my uncle. He usually takes awhile, since he tries to hide his scars that he gets when he is in his wearwolf form. I wait for what seems like hours when finally I hear footsteps coming from the hallway. I turn around to see uncle lupin standing there with a bag in his hand.

"What's that" I say as I point at the bag in his hand. I watch as he walks over and places the bag on the table next to me. I look at him and raise my eyebrow, since I have no idea why he is being so quiet.
I look back at him again then slowly open the bag.

I look inside it and see a really cool black dress. The dress goes to about thigh length, it is black (obviously) and has sleeves. (Picture in the media) I look back at my Uncle again and see him struggling not to laugh.
"UMM a dress" I tell him as he nods his head.
"Why a dress" I say to him as he laughs then shakes his head.

"The Malfoys sent it over for you, well Narcissa did. She said that she would like you to wear it at the dinner tonight" he explains to me as I nod but then look down to what I'm already wearing.
"You can't wear that, Narcissa would freak out" uncle says as I pout but eventually nod then take the bag to my room down the hall.

I take the dress back out of the bag and lay it on my neat pastel purple sheet covers. Hmm it does seem nice. I smile as I quickly put it on and change my hairstyle. So now I am wearing my long dark brown hair in a waterfall braid.

I look in he mirror again and smile while putting my locket around my neck. I then glance to my left where my clock is and see that it is already 8.40pm.
"JESSICA hurry up or you are going to be late" uncle lupin yells from down the hall way.

"Coming" I yell down to him as I hurry down the hallway into the living room. As I get in the living room I see uncle by the fireplace.
"Why are you at the fireplace" I ask him as I go and stand next to him. I look at it and I can sense a kind of magic, like I always can when around magical items.

"It's not like we can get to the Malfoys through the fireplace" I joke as I wait for him to laugh, but he dosn't.
"Well yes that's exactly how we are getting there, I have arranged with Mr Malfoy and he set up the fireplace for tonight and tomorrow night." Uncle says as I look at him with a 'wtf' face.

"Wait I'm staying there for the night I don't even have a bag" I complain to him as he lightly chuckles.
"I think I can handle that, Accio Jessica's backpack" he says as he holds out his hand and a black and white backpack, wait my black and white backpack comes racing down the hallway into his hand.

"Oh yeah, just do exactly what I do and don't forget to say what I say very clearly" he says as he steps into the blazing fire with my bag.
"MALFOY MANOR" he says very clearly and in a blink of an eye he tosses a powdery ash into the fire and disappears.

"Woah that's cool" I say to myself as I look at the fire and grab a handful of the ash. I step into the fire and I'm surprised that I am not burning.
"MALFOY MANOR" I say as clearly as I can.

In a blink of an eye, and what feels like a harsh tug in my stomach I am standing in the living room of Malfoy Manor. I step out of the fireplace and look around for my uncle.
I see him talking with Aunty Malfoy.
"Oh Jessica dear, look how much you have grown" Aunty Malfoy says as she comes over to me and gives me a hug.

"Aunty, it's good to see you" I tell her as I hug her back. I look around to see all the decorations set up and their house elf Dobby.
"Hello ms Jessica how are you, do you need anything, oh I'll take your bag up to the room for you" Dobby says as I smile and watch as he carefully picks up my bag and hurries out the large door.

"Always in a hurry he is" I comment as uncle lupin gives a quiet chuckle before coming over.
"Now remember be on your best behaviour, if I get a letter saying that you either jinxed a guest or pranked someone I will ground you ok." He says as I nod and make sure to plan a prank later.
"Oh don't worry lupin she will be fine, any way see you tomorrow at lets say 7.00pm to pick her up alright" Aunty says as she looks at uncle lupin and he nods before going over to the fireplace.

I watch as he steps into the fireplace and very clearly says " THE CABIN" and throws the ash into the blazing fire and disappears.
"Woah that's cool" I hear a voice from behind me and quickly turn around to see a young girl around a year younger then myself standing there with wide eyes. She had brown hair and I could already tell that she was most likely clumsy.
"Yeah that's exactly what I said the first time" I tell her as we both laugh.

Authors note:

Vote

Comment

Share

-J,L and B