Chapter-17

(JESSICA P.O.V)

Pool parties were not my thing. Seriously, I don't even go near pools or any vast water body. I don't even own a tub! For some strange vivid memory, I'm afraid of them. My plan was to mostly make out a lot with Kevin so that I wouldn't even have to go near the freaking pool.

Music blared from Kevin's beach house as I parked my car. 'Jess!', called Kevin and he swooped me up. 'Hey handsome', I purred and he crashed his lips onto mine. We remained like that for a while until Kevin forced himself to pull away. 'Come on', he said out of breath and took me towards the party.

Almost everyone from school was there. 'Heard about your suspension', said Chloe and I smirked. 'What did you do this time?', asked Sean, her current boyfriend. 'Oh I just can't keep my hands off her', said Kevin and I grinned.

Everyone was already dancing or getting drunk and some were making out in private corners.

Kevin pulled me closer as we danced and as he muzzled up my neck I sighed. No matter how long I spent my time with him, I just couldn't get enough of him. 'How about some drinks?', he asked. 'Hmm', was all I could say and he grinned as he slid away. I climbed up the stairs to 'our' room. Kevin's parents were like these super-rich movie stars and the beach house was his Sweet Sixteen gift.

I stood on the balcony and I could get a clear view of the party. Bonfires, dancing, people acting crazy and some were even getting high near the pool that I was tempted to join them. It was Kevin who had introduced me to this wild side of life that I couldn't even think about a life without this sort of excitement.

Kevin crept up from behind me and he wrapped his arms around my waist. 'Here we are', he said and handed me a drink. I drank it in a go and then turned myself to face him. 'I'm hungry', I said and with a wave of my hand I tore his shirt off. Kevin already had me in my bikini with a swipe of his hand and he pulled me closer as I arched my neck allowing him to plant butterfly kisses all over it. I felt my heart pound as he took his kisses lower. His hands were already caressing my thighs and I crashed my lips onto his.

Wolf whistles and howling interrupted our little heaven and he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and winked at our friends who were in the pool below.

'Drop her!!', yelled someone.

'You're crazy!', I shouted.

'Come on Kev! Drop her!', they shouted and I glared at him.

'Aw, come on Jess! It's harmless!', he exclaimed and he picked me up.

'KEVIN NO!', I shrieked.

The chanting increased.

'It'll be alright', he said.

'Kevin I swear if you-'

Too late.

He dropped me and I screamed for my life.

I landed with a huge splash and all I could see was blue and some figures which I made out as legs.

I had no idea how to swim and this freaking pool was deep!

Why the hell wasn't anyone helping me?!

My nostrils burned and then suddenly everything went black.

It became like my dreams where I heard the loud crunching sound of metal and then someone calling out my name.

A wave of pain flowed through my body causing me to open my eyes. Someone was swimming towards me...Was I still dreaming?

Those eyes...so familiar...

I gasped.

My eyes!

Then it all went black again.

I could hear a faint sound...' Jessica! Oh, come on! JESS!!'...

But why was that voice so familiar?