chapter-9

****SIXTEEN YEARS LATER****

(JESSICA'S P.O.V)

Something soft was kissing my neck...' Mmm, that feels good', I murmured and opened my eyes to find Kevin's golden hair brushing my face. 'I know', he said and looked down at me. 'Good morning', I said and welcomed his kiss with a sigh. It was awesome to kiss Kevin's hard but soft lips, it made you feel like you were melting as he searched your mouth. 

'Awesome night, eh?', he asked grinning. 'Jessica Walls always has awesome parties', I replied proudly and got out of bed.

I wrapped the white bed sheet around me as I walked towards the bathroom. 'White silk doesn't bring out your features', said Kevin with a playful look and I looked at him slyly.

'Oh really?', I asked and he nodded. 'Then why don't you join me for a shower and you'll see what suites me better', I said to which he eagerly jumped out of bed and whisked me into the shower.

I guess I really don't have to tell you, but the shower was awesome...

I'm Jessica Walls, a billionaire and the most popular girl in school. You name it and I've got it. I lack nothing and when I mean nothing, I mean NOTHING.

It must be the reason why the rest of the girls at school hate me. Bitches, let them rot in hell. I don't give a thing about them, well except for Vanessa and Chloe. BFFs or whatever, they keep me occupied.

Kevin is so far my greatest boyfriend ever and he seriously knows how to turn a girl on, whether it's his gorgeous abs or his great kissing styles...it's all good for me. Queen Jessica (Oh yeah, they call me Queen) and the captain of the football team make a phenomenal pair.

I got out of the shower and tried to find my school uniform out of last night's mess. 'Why even bother?', asked Kevin as he leaned on the wall with a towel draped dangerously below his waist that it gave me second thoughts about going to class, 'Cause Angelica checks', I replied.

Angelica is my mother, I've never called her 'mom'. I f I ever need to use that word on her, it's only out in public. I mean what's the use of calling a person 'mom', if they've never given you a bit of motherly affection. As long as I can remember, she's been living somewhere else and left me in this huge house.

The credit cards are all mine though, at least they 'take care' of me. Robert, my dad is the same as well, he sends me checks and extravagant gifts. I wonder why he even bothers.

Both of my so-called parents, 'take their time off' to come and visit me for every holiday. Believe me, you so don't wanna attend Thanksgiving with us.

It would have been better if they had just shipped me off to boarding school or something. That way, I wouldn't have to see them and they wouldn't have to see me.

I finally found my uniform and I sighed as I found my now 'torn' lingerie and I waved it in Kevin's face. 'This cost a fortune!', I hissed and he chuckled.

'We could just stay, here', he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 'Nice try', I said and pushed him away.

'You're no fun', he muttered and I turned to face him. 'You know what? We could skip that awful physics class and hide out in the lounge. But only if you come to school', I said tracing swirls on his wet chest and he grinned.

'Now that is fun', he said and crashed his lips onto mine.

Everything was perfect. I didn't need anything else.