Motivational Quotes #1,401-1,450

Start from the beginning

Albert Einstein

(1,422)If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just got to find the ones worth suffering for.

Bob Marley

(1,423)It's better to break your own heart by leaving, rather than having that person break your heart every day you're with them.

Unknown

(1,424)If you want to play a game, go to where it's played and find a way to get in. Things happen when you get in the game.

Chris Matthews

(1,425)Vision without action is daydream. Action without vision is nightmare.

Japanese Proverb

(1,426)The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.

B. B. King

(1,427)Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.

Jack Canfield

(1.428)I've never felt like I needed to change. I've always thought, if you want someone different, pick somebody else.

Melissa McCarthy

(1,429)A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.

Harry S. Truman

(1,430)If you find someone who makes you smile, who checks up on you often to see if you're okay, who watches out for you and wants the very best for you, don't let them go. Keep them close and don't take them for granted. People like that are hard to find.

Unknown

(1,431)No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.

Robin Williams

(1,432)Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.

Robert Brault

(1,433)It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love, or how you love, it matters only that you love.

John Lennon

(1,434)That's the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.

JhumpaLahiri

(1,435)Nobody who ever gave their best regretted it.

George Halas

(1,436)I'll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty.

Samuel Goldwyn

(1,437)If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.

Alexander Hamilton

(1,438)Just keep going. Everybody gets better if they keep at it.

Ted Williams

(1,439)Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?

Abraham Lincoln

(1,440)I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.

Benjamin Disraeli

(1,441)In life, the things that go wrong are often the very things that lead to other things going right.

Arianna Huffington

(1,442)To achieve the impossible, it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought.

Tom Robbins

(1,443)Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

Will Rogers

(1,444)Inspiration and genius—one and the same.

Victor Hugo

(1,445)Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.

Henry Ford

(1,446)I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.

Oprah Winfrey

(1,447)When the best things are not possible, the best may be made of those that are.

Richard Hooker

(1,448)We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.

Maya Angelou

(1,449)Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

Victoria Holt

(1,450)We are all broken, that's how the light gets in.

Ernest Hemingway