Fantasy Vs. Reality

OMGJDKFKFKLSMMDM 30 FOLLOWERS ASGHSJDHHGSHSHGS

Thank you guyssss!!!

Faith: But... Also, just... Wow! You guys never cease to impress me with how God damn fast you swoop in to read each and every new part!
THANKS YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO IMPORTANT !! ( ̄▽ ̄)
I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE CREATOR, ALEX HIRSCH
__________________________
                   DIPPER
__________________________
Dipper was on a green landscape. He looked around him curiously.

This is... a hill, right?

He'd read about them somewhere in the human books. It was a book that had somehow found its way to the bottom of the ocean. If he recalled correctly, hills were just big piles of earth—nothing unusual.

Dipper took a breath. The fresh scent of grass infiltrated his nose, a smell that was unfamiliar to him. He decided he liked the way grass felt under his feet.

There was also the scent of an approaching storm in the air. Dipper slipped a hand through his hair, pushing it behind his ears and letting all his worries and thoughts sneak away with the gentle breeze.

Dipper smiled in content, standing up.

Wait, what?

Just as quickly as they'd stood, Dipper's newfound legs buckled underneath him and he fell to the ground.  The crumpled position was uncomfortable, but his mind was racing even more so.

"How...?" Dipper asked to himself with wide eyes. He curiously reached forward and gave the new limbs a tentative poke. The boy gingerly slid a hand up his face, feeling two ears underneath all the brown curls. He pulled at them lightly, testing their durability.

"They're real!" Dipper shouted, his voice echoing across the open area. He suddenly realized he was wearing human clothes. It was a brown cloth on his torso, pinned down with golden buckles. It looked strangely similar to  the Cipher crew's uniform. Not that the crew ever wore the same thing, but their color palette primarily consisted of brown, black, and gold, which Dipper had on now.

Basically, he was dressed as a pirate.

He also had the familiar little triangle pendant on. It was the one Bill had given him. He wrapped a hand around it in wonder, rubbing his thumb over the sanded wood, before pulling away.

Am I a human now? ...An actual human? Is this possible?

Dipper put his hands on the ground, steadying himself, and attempted to stand again. If he had done it before while on autopilot, how hard could it be manually?

His legs were wobbling almost violently, but he didn't fall this time. Dipper was in a half stand, half crouch position. He wiggled his toes in the cool grass, eyes stuck on them. It was strange, going from a tail to two legs and ten toes. He could feel every part of his body, and make the tiniest movements in places such as his toes.

As a siren, Dipper found his tail hard to move precisely, and he often knocked it against things. They were not delicate like these feet were. Of course, maybe he was just clumsy with a tail. Regardless, this form felt more suitable to himself.

He couldn't explain it.

Determined, the prince looked up and straightened himself out. He took a step forward, then another. His legs were like stiff planks of wood, but they moved.

Soon he was running, his hands stuck out to catch the wind, brushing against the taller stems of grass surrounding him. He felt a tremor of joy run through him, as instant as electricity.