"Thank you..." I breathed.

"Shit your head." She panicked.

I touched my forehead gently my hand coming back covered in blood, carefully Ruby helped me up and we made our way around Alexandria helping out as best we good with what little weapons we had before Carol found us handing out guns.

"You shouldn't be out here." She said reluctantly giving me a gun.

"Gotta help out though right?"

"Ruby you stay with her." Carol ordered before heading off.

Me and Ruby also took off running into our fair share of these people and not to mention the bodies of some of the Alexandrian's, I guess there won't be a baby shower now? Once the bloodshed was over and Ruby insisted I went to see Denise who after loosing Pete stepped up as the doctor figure with Hershel for help of course.

"How'd you manage this?"

"Slipped on the steps on the porch." I groaned as she cleaned my cut.

"Not in pain anywhere?"

"I'm fine."

She gave a faint smile and pushed her glasses up before continuing to dress the cut, she knew how to do the job but she just needed the confidence and honestly I could see Tara was giving her that helping hand.

"Michonne and some of the others are back, they had to do the real thing no practice run."

"What?"

"It went wrong and some of them are still out there and half the heard broke off."

My heart felt like it was in my throat, "Oh god."

"I'm sure everything's fine." Tara comforted.

"Oh god..." I hissed clutching my stomach.

"Just get some rest I've cleaned and dressed your head, try not to worry." Denise advised.

"C'mon We can go see Jessie." Ruby smiled helping me up.

The slight trauma was already starting to make my body ache as we made our way over to Jessie's and thankfully with the rest of the group cleaning up the mess these intruders made I did as Denise said and rested up.

"Mia wake your ass up!" Ruby yelled shaking my frantically.

"Jesus Christ!" I snapped.

"Walkers... Th-they're everywhere." She panicked.

"Where's Jessie?"

"She went outside to help Rick and the others."

I let out a slow shaky breath before sitting myself up, "We're gonna be fine, Rick will have plan."

Ruby's head snapped road at the sound of Judith crying, "We gotta shut her up!"

"I've got it, just look out for the others." I muttered heading off to grab Judith.

Scooping her little body up she instantly calmed latching to me my hands holding her in tightly but  comfortably. Her soft coos reassured me she was happy, slowly bobbing her up and down until I heard all the noise downstairs meaning either Walkers or the group.

"What happened?" I asked joining them all.

"The tower fell took down the fence." Jessie breathed.

Rick was instantly checking over Judith before placing a loving kiss to her head, Deanna was injured and apparently bitten so she was helped upstairs by Michonne whilst me and Ruby stayed in the front room on look out but these walkers were coming in one way or another.