Chapter 58 - Loaded Gun

Sorry for any mistakes...

"Daryl." Mia whimpered looking up at me in fear.

"You said no harm if we did as you asked, you've taken the bloods that was the deal." Rick said sternly.

"Circumstances Change Rick, you should understand that."

"That's not fair you can't just change the deal." Maggie piped in.

"Who's in who's territory?" Luke grinned.

"Yah leave her alone."

Everyone was on edge, everyone was ready to fight. It didn't matter how this was gonna go down they weren't touching Mia. We had the advantage more people and stupidly enough they still allowed us our weapons.

"Maybe if rednecks outta the way we can try this whole family thing again hey Mia?" Luke laughed pointing a gun to my head.

"You ain't got the guts to pull that trigger."

"Oh don't tempt me lover boy, I'd happily blow your brains out."

In one swift motion I disarmed him turning the gun on him, I wasn't fucking around any more this sick bastard didn't have long left in this world and if I had my way I'd be the one to take his last breaths.

"Go on Red neck what yah waiting for?"

"This!" Mia snapped plunging her knife into his chest.

He stumbled back looking at Mia in pure shock before she pulled the knife out and plunged it back into him again. I wasn't sure if to watch or stop her but instinct always set in. I pulled her away a bloody teary mess screaming  at him but for once she was stronger than the grasp I had on her.

"You've haunted me for too long! I'm done with your shit!" She cried going at him again.

"Get up!" Ethan bellowed cocking his gun and aiming it at Mia.

"Move, Now!" One of his minions ordered pulling her away.

"Get off her!" I yelled shoving him.

"One more move and she ain't gonna be no use to anyone, your all free to go I've got what I wanted. The deals done."

"Daryl!" She cried struggling to pull away from them.

"I ain't leaving, you can't do this!" I Hollered squaring up to him.

"I think I just have, Marcus clear up that mess and escort him out."

"I said I ain't leaving!" I bellowed pinning him against the wall but his throat.

"None of us are leaving without Mia." Rick growled.

"Get off me!" Mia sobbed fighting off one of the men,

"I've had enough of you." He huffed grabbing her violently around the waist before throwing her over his shoulder.

"You put her down that ain't no way to treat a pregnant woman." Abraham snapped aiming has gun at the guy who just laughed,

"He's right, take her down to the room I prepared make her comfortable" Ethan ordered.

I watched Mia's eyes widen fear becoming apparent on her face, she tried to fight back and I tried but it weren't no use. I couldn't risk their lives I thought we had this, now they've got my family.

Mia's p.o.v

Violently being pushed down a dark hallway into a room that made you feel like the shit around you had never happened, a top end hospital room anyone would think I was important. The large man Ethan called Marcus stared at me hard awaiting his next order.