Chapter 12

I was woken by voices and I immediately realized where I was and the memories of last night flashed through my head, I was freezing my ass off because I was being a stubborn bitch.

"Mia!" A voice yelled.

"Where could she of gone?" A female voice sounded, worry thick in her voice.

"Dumb bitch slept out In the Guard tower." Daryl's ruff voice said.

"Didn't you bring her in?" Another voice said but I guessed it was Hershel's.

"No I ain't saving her dumb ass again."

"She could have hypothermia sleeping out here." Hershel said again.

"Stubborn bitch refused to come back in I couldn't do shit."

"Mia..." Carols voice softly spoke.

I growled, listening to there conversation I didn't realize how cold and weak I had became sleeping practically outside, she slowly made her way over to what felt like my lifeless body, I smiled at her to reassure her but more myself that I was okay.

"Oh honey your freezing."

"I'm fine." I coughed.

"Rick! We need to get her out of here!" She called.

"I've got it." Daryl sighed scooping me up and holding me bridal style.

Coming down the stairs in Daryl's arms with my sleeping bag hanging off me and my eyes trying to stay open, the sight of me shocked Hershel,Beth and Rick.

"She needs immediate attention." Hershel sighed. "What were you thinking Mia?"

"She weren't thinking a damn thing that's what, stupid bitch." Daryl huffed.

"Shut your mouth country boy." I growled using what energy I had left.

"What happened?" Sasha said.

"She decided to sleep out in the watch tower." Rick sighed." Just what we need for the start to the day."

"She's going to need to keep warm and fluids but she won't be riding with Daryl."

"Damn right." I snapped.

"Least I don't have your nagging ass on my bike." He replied.

"Thank you Daryl." Hershel said and Daryl set me down on a bed.

"Looks like I'm always saving her ass so don't sweat it."

"I didn't ask you to you stubborn redneck, you can't even let someone worry about your country ass!" I yelled trying to get at him but failing.

"I told y'all I don't need nobody!" He bellowed with Rick holding him back.

Daryl,Rick and Carol left the cell whilst Hershel gave me some fluids and wrapped me up in some spare blankets they had, he told me to wrest for a bit until we set off, I sat in that cell for a good hour before anyone came in.

"What was all that?" Carol said sitting on the bed I was in rubbing my hands.

"He's a stubborn redneck who unfortunately I've fallen in love with." I snapped.

And when I said them words Daryl walked passed I knew he heard what I said and I mentally slapped myself in the face but when I looked at Carol she was smiling at me.

"Honey can't you tell he loves you too? He's always been there, he's always watching you, he's closer with you than anyone even me and Judith, he just don't know how to show it he don't understand it that's why he's so mad."