Chapter 56- Nightmares Sprung to life.

A/N: Sorry for any mistakes... And sooo sorry for the long ass wait!

Daryl's p.o.v

I tenderly kissed her temple causing her to stir but she didn't wake instead she gripped onto the fabric on my shirt ,this was probably going to be the only time i saw her calm with whats to come and all. I laid there just holding her thinking about everything, about the baby and about her, not to mention i was actually carrying on my Dixon bloodline.

She weren't like the women Merle would bring home, she wanted me and i wanted her, wasn't just about sex or companionship she actually made me feel complete yah know? Just because she actually cared because aint none of my family ever made me feel that so i sure as hell gonna make my family feel it.

Mia's P.O.V

He looked so peaceful when he slept, his beautiful sun kissed skin really made him look handsome. I softly sighed just taking in all his features, his stubble,the colour of his hair and not forgetting them soft but chapped lips. For a guy he was rather mesmerising, sometimes i wonder what it would be like if there wasn't dead things roaming around trying to eat us.

What if we had just met like normal people? Went on a date, maybe even a second date and then decided to go steady, What if? Maybe he would of run a mile because i had a kid who knows. But I'm glad we met i just hope he didn't settle for me because there weren't no one else. I love him.

"Whats the matter?" He muttered squinting his eyes.

"Nothing." I reassured gently pressing my lips to his.

He frowned at me with his lips still pursed from the kiss, "I don't believe yah, you were thinking bout something."

"So what?"

"Well i wanna know."

"You don't need to worry your little head about it."

"C'mon spit it out."

"Was just wondering what it'd like if we'd met under different circumstances."

"Yah mean would i still want you if this hadn't of happened?"

I hesitantly nodded, "Yeah..."

"Course i would." He muttered.

"Really?"

"Yeah who wouldn't? I'd be crazy not too."

I blushed, "Alright country boy shut your trap." I giggled.

"Ain't heard that in a while..." He smiled softly.

"Who says you cant be loved up in a world like this?"

It still wasn't real, everything that was happening it didn't seem like 2 minutes since we escaped terminus and lost Beth not to mention being on deaths door. So how could everything seem so right? We carried on moving around trying to find a better, secure place to call home but nothing seemed good enough for the group.

It'd been a good couple of months moving around town to town fighting off the hoards as they came but we were strong, for now. We had a large,strong,capable group that was our biggest advantage not to mention that most of us considered each other family so although we didn't have big strong walls to guarantee our safety we knew we could count on each other.

"Yah alright?" Daryl asked squeezing my hand.

I nodded, "Im good, you?"

"Tired." He muttered.

"Hold up." Rick announced bringing the group to a standstill.

"Whats going on?" Daryl said making his way over to Rick.